Hard talking to girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Buddha_Man, May 10, 2011.

1. erm...wear boxer briefs and hope we don't notice?

2. Hahaha me too but only half chubby and I'm 23.

3. Okay okay i will be a little more specific here

I dont really have too many friends and i dont go to a lotta social events. so most girls i met are usually like cashiers or servers and things of that nature. So i guess its the quick nature of the whole conversation that gets my heart beating faster, and i get "excited".

4. poke her in the leg with it

"ohh,sorry.. my lil guys feeling unappriciated"

5. :devious:Just walk up to the girls and say " No, that's not a gun in my pocket" And smile seductively

6. And be sure to do the Horatio-sunglasses thing!

7. you rock that fucking boner with the utmost confidence and see where that gets you my friend.

8. being labeled a creeper isn't too bad, just be humorous about it, crack jokes etc, sex jokes
    i mean that man, can't tell you how many numbers i've gotten from like five minutes of fucked up jokes
    and generally this hurts ones ability to be social(well with some people) but i think it wouldn't hurt for you to jack off every once in a while, desesitize the thing

9. Wait... You get aroused from females, Ts?

10. I dont like being fake or putting on a front. I know bros who do this at bars and such to pick up girls. Sure you can get some pussy off a few lies and jokes, but id rather be honest and have a woman like me for me, even if she only likes me for a night :cool:

11. #32 errorUAtaken, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow he really was like an ancient roman emperor

12. #33 errorUAtaken, May 14, 2011
    Im 23 and went through the same thing at 22

13. #34 errorUAtaken, May 14, 2011
    But I was also familiar with her

14. ahh. you beat me to it. haha