Happy Veterans Day to all the veterans on Grasscity!

Discussion in 'General' started by DatDamDog, Nov 10, 2019.

1. I think the man who wrote this quote - sums up how a lot of us, if not all feal...

“Friends - For everyone man or woman alive or who has passed, no matter your religion, your political affiliation, your skin color, your principles & values who served & have served this great Nation during peacetime & war! Who keeps us safe 24/7 from enemies around the World! Who enlisted on their own fruition! Who make this Country what it is, and why we have our freedoms! I thank you for your service, dedication, commitment, and the oath you all took to serve the in United States Military. So thank you Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, Reserves & everyone who put the uniform on the last 200 plus years! And Happy Birthday US Marines! Semper FI!” - John Feal

IMG_0224.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Thank you all for your Service #mission22ambassador

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. You’re welcome!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. You’re welcome, thank you for your cervix. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yea much respect to all the vterans for yall sacrifice you make for regular people. You guys an ladies are the bravest people ever an thank you making America safe for everyone against most bad people. Happy veterans day too all the Military folks on GC. :love::thumbsup::thankyou::hello:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1

6. Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

7. Thanks and salute to everyone that has served and layed their lives down and the ones that made it home!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

8. THANK YOU for that..............it REALLY DOES mean alot!!! :passtheshit::passtheshit::passtheshit:

9. NIIIICE!!!! LOL

10. I hate to say it.........but if businesses are going to give me free food for today.........I am SURELY taking advantage.............love me or hate me............:popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dont know ya personally but u deserve it imo for serving man.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thank you my friend..........I.......WE......really appreciate it!:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1