Happy Valentines Day BUDdy - An Awesome Vault promo!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Feb 7, 2020.

1. This year I will be doing the same as this last year and the year before with being single so it would be nice to have some seed drip through my letterbox on valentine’s Day because there won’t be any cards XXX to you all

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Valentines Day is for the Vanilla's

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hmmm...probably a little more vulnerable than I'm prepared to be. I will say that this year will be tough for me. Just being real.

I do want to wish everyone happy gardening on Growintines Day!

I am grateful for each conversation, hello, kind word, and guiding push. I'm a carnivorous reader of threads and would love to journal a grow in partnership with you.

Thanks for the opportunity. I would love have this be my first experience with The Vault.
    ☮️

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Going to take the wife out golfing and let her beat me. Lol. Followed by a walk on the beach with the puppies and end it with a nice steak dinner with a bouquet of buds

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. My husband said I’m not to make plans because he has a surprise for me on valentines!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Don't celebrate this hallmark holiday.....retailers will use anything to sell you some shit :confused_2: but here you guys are giving some seeds away so show me the love:love:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Picked up some interesting vintage jewelry on Etsy. Between that and dinner out, expecting a fun evening.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. A wonderful opportunity indeed! 2020 Valentine's day coming thru! Nothing insane planned over here except the fingers crossed to be one of the lucky drawers up!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. As a woodworker I built a HUGE display of Vault souvenirs …. what else do you do with these little things ; – )

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

10. Going to be puffing a big fat one with my wife, I'm in for the big vday win

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Gonna spend my day at work. Then take the wife to dinner. This will be our 31st Valentine’s Day together. Thanks for the promo!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. @George - The Vault never mind mate I’ve found the shop .....mwahahaha.
    Nah seriously though it’s pretty much on my way home from work so I’ll pop in at some point over the next few weeks. Got a tax rebate incoming so might splash some of that :)
    I’ll be expecting a discount though ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Ill be out of state for work brushing up on stone carving skills. Its been over 2 decades since i carved anything. Its a dying art. Maybe I could carve a heart of stone for valentine's day, much like the heart of stone my ex wife has......bwahahahaha

Happy V-day to all you love birds out there

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I'd Love to Win these Genetics for Valentines Day...I would treat them right...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Got no wife or girlfriend at the moment, just spending Valentine’s Day with my hopes of winning this contest. Thanks for the lift The Vault.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. I’ll be hitting the mountains with my lady. Super romantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Oysters roasted on an open wood fire, the wife (and I) love them that way- especially on a cool night.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. My Valentine's day plan is too get the wifey nice and stone. Play some super Nintendo and then lick some p**** New seeds would help make the day even better

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. I will be home with the kids baking cupcakes and eating spaghetti but I must say my favorite breeder would be @humboltseeds

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1