Happy Valentines Day BUDdy - An Awesome Vault promo!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Feb 7, 2020.

1. #1 George - The Vault, Feb 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    [​IMG]

Hey All,

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store bring you an amazing Valentines Day Promo featuring seeds to be won from:

Barneys Farm, Bomb Seeds, Fastbuds, Female Seeds, Dinafem, Heavyweight Seeds, Monster Genetics, Ministry of Cannabis, Original Sensible Seeds, Positronics, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Seedsman, Sensi Seeds, Greenhouse Seeds Co., Sweet Seeds.

Visit Happy Valentines Day BUDdy - Win Seeds at The Vault to read more, get discount codes and enter the competition! Good Luck!

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please! Make sure to visit the link and read the blog post :)

• Like Like x 19
  2. My lady and I are either going to enjoy a wood-fired pizza at an Italian restaurant or bring a pizza home to enjoy in front of a fire.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I’d love to grow these out. Gonna spend the day with my wife and kids.

Sent from me to you!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. My Valentine's Day plans are to stay in and read a good book. I am not dating at all at the moment and am loving the break and attention I have towards myself

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Have a Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
    Thanks for the give-a-way entry.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. We will probably just order a pizza, have a glass of wine, and curl up together with a good movie. Btw,Happy V-Day to all,spread the ❤

#TeamVault

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Gonna turn on the coffee pot, slap the heater on, and then kick back and read “The Emperor Wears No Clothes” for the second time in quite some while.

Let’s everyone enjoy their V-Day no matter how it’s spent. Cheers!

The heart that loves the wicked ego creates the hated enemy. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sweet! I bought my girl flowers yesterday just for the hell of it, so now what do I do? More flowers? I hate going out to dinner on vday too crowded and nasty food

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. What a wonderful promo. Time to spread the love!

Sent with my new moo moooo

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. [
    Nothing special
    Just chilling

QUOTE="George - The Vault, post: 25137594, member: 828258"][​IMG]

Hey All,

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store bring you an amazing Valentines Day Promo featuring seeds to be won from:

Barneys Farm, Bomb Seeds, Fastbuds, Female Seeds, Dinafem, Heavyweight Seeds, Monster Genetics, Ministry of Cannabis, Original Sensible Seeds, Positronics, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Seedsman, Sensi Seeds, Greenhouse Seeds Co., Sweet Seeds.

Visit Happy Valentines Day BUDdy - Win Seeds at The Vault to read more, get discount codes and enter the competition! Good Luck!

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please! Make sure to visit the link and read the blog post :)[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I plan to wander the streets of my town looking for love!
    No Not really just going to stay in and smoke a bowl or 2!!

Hope everyone has a great Valentines day!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. This Valentine's Day, I've asked my husband to cook Spaghetti Bolognese for me. He made this meal the first Valentine's Day we were married and I've always wanted to have it again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Thanks for the chance as always!
    Happy valentine's!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Just taking the wife to dinner. Thanks vault!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Dinner and time out

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I do not have any plans or Valentine's Day, nor anybody to have them with

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Thanks for another amazing giveaway George ,no special plans for me on Valentines Day

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Count me in lads!
    This Valentine’s Day I’ll be doing what I always do.
    Taking the mrs out for a 5star dinner followed by drinks out in Edinburgh somewhere. Usually somewhere with live music...
    Then home... for her to find I’ve spent £300 in Ann summers!
    Winner winner, sex for dinner :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. haha, love it, your local to us then too, cool!

• Like Like x 4