Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Nov 27, 2008.

1. #1 stoned budda, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    Happy turkey day all you fellow potheads!

Enjoy your Turkey, I know i'll enjoy mine.

With all the fixin's...

[​IMG]

2. happy thanksgiving to you too

all you GC blades are in my thoughts today! and many tokes for all of you!!!

i wish i oculd take pics of this 16pounder we got.....was gunna be 20 lbs but it didnt fit in the oven haha

-BW

3. No waffles......Say it aint so.

4. Happy Thanksgiving :)

i got a nice fat joint rolled for when i go spend time with the family :smoke:

cant wait for that turkey! :hello:

5. too bad my camera batteries are dead,,,,,

i'd show you blades,,, how a redneck ham gets smoked,,,,,

i got's a ham.....i hate turkey...... just too dry for me....

ham and pineapple juice ftw.:cool:

6. #6 burnttwaffle, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    i didnt think it had to be said...

i mean some people have pie....well i have pie and waffles!

-BW

7. I'm going to two dinners, and I'm smoking before each one so I'll gain about ten pounds today.
    Can't wait until the second dinner.

8. Football, weed, and turkey.. sounds good to me!

9. waffle pie

10. Happy Thanksgiving, my menu for today consist of Jack Herer, Skywalker, and a few others, and the real menu hmm I am not to worried because with Jack and Skywalker on my side I am sure I will eat anything.
    Happy Thanksgiving GC, at 4:20 I will roast as thanks for the city.

11. Happy Thanksgiving, Blades!!!

[​IMG]

12. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Today is one of the best days of the year. Football, a feast, weed and some beer... And I guess the whole family get together part is ok also.

13. Happy Thanksgiving guys. :) I plan to get stoned with the family, and then eat a lot. It shall be a good Thanksgiving indeed.

14. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :D

Unfortunately, I gotta remain sober today. :cry:

It's ok, though. I'm currently cooking a 8 lb standing rib roast.. with a crispy crust of roasted garlic,salt, pepper, fresh thyme and fresh time and rosemary.. i cut the fat off like a blanket.. seasoned the roast, then put the fat back on and tied it down with cooking twine. put beef stock and red wine in the bottom of the roasting pan.. put it under high heat for 30 minutes or so, to get a nice crust goin, now it's on it's way to juicy, delicious perfection.

I can't wait to make the au jus. :D

15. Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Kinda unconventional for me today. Just me and pops. Mom is with her family for a week (German).

So everyone eat some stuffing for me :smoke:

16. Yes, indeed!

I just pulled our turkey out of the brine and started on getting everything ready. I think I cooked too fast, though, because most of my recipes are almost done...

... this is also fine, because I have plenty of wine and beer to keep me company.

:p

17. Happy Thanksgiving, guys! Currently getting baked as the turkey's baking. :bongin:

18. happy thanksgiving everyone. gobble til ya wobble!!!!

19. Oh, all of you Hunter S. Thompson Aficianados might enjoy this. I was at the Liquor Store last night picking up the wine and beer for tonight and happend to notice this in with some of the Porters... I couldn't help buy buy a few.

My buddy couldn't help but take pictures while I was working on the Potatoes earlier, either.

:p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Guys, eat turkey for me and have fun. I'm going to feast on Nyquil and cold pizza. :( I'm fucking sick as hell and my mom already picked up my son for the weekend. So I'm home all alone with nothing but the internet and a friend's vape to keep me company.