Happy Thanksgiving Stoner Nation

Discussion in 'General' started by WrestleStoned14-2, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Hey GC. It's Thanksgiving time, so I figured I'd posting something on here wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving. I truly believe that the real meaning of this holiday has been erased and taken over by sales and Black Friday and all that garbage where people are willing to kill someone for a piece of technology. I was just sitting around and started messing around with some colored pencils. I started by filling in the lines with random colors, and somehow started making a flag which I made to represent the Stoner Nation. At the end of it is a very true quote by Aldous Huxley, and it really relates to this time of the year. Now I just wanna say that I am in no way artistic, and it may seem as if a child drew it. But hopefully the meaning touches some of you, and makes you realize what you're thankful for. I'm thankful for the new friends that I have made this year at my new school, and for my dad for letting me live with him, and just being a great father. I'm thankful for the health of my family and the people that are there for me. I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving.
    "Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted"
    -Aldous Huxley.

Attached Files:

2. Happy thanksgiving dude! I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm so glad I saw this post while I'm still sitting in my room smoking up before I leave for my families place. It made my day. :)

4. I like it! Happy thanksgiving stoner nation!

Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

5. Thanks guys, it means a lot that you like it :) I hope you all had a great thanksgiving with your family and friends!