Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by majik626, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Grab a beer and a bowl, everyone's Irish today!!!!! Enjoy it people!!!!!!

2. Oh hell yeah. Tonights gon be a celebration.

Gettin ripped tonight.

3. Hell yea man!!! I gotta work for a few hours tonight and I am gonna be counting down the minutes.

4. I have the perfect song for the evening....... get fucked up, stay fucked up

5. Hell yeah, man!! Slainte!!!

I'm 100% Irish, so you can bet this girl is gettin her party on!! I was f'ed up last nite and will be tonite, too! Carbombs and Smithwick's galore!!!!

6. happy st patricks day! i've got a 12 pack and only two bong hits unfortunately (hopefully something goes through later). have fun!

7. Only like 44 minutes left of St. Patricks Day but thats all good.

I jus got home less then 10 minutes ago, Grabbed 2 slices of pizza, A pop, And went on here.

I drank a couple shots and a beer earlier, Then my gurl came and picked me up unexpectedly. We had to go back to her crib tho becaue her parents were bitching or some shit.

So we head to another city first to go buy some squares at a place i normally buy them. I dont got a ID or nothing so i cant really buy legally even tho im of age. So i go in and its some arab older dude ive never seen before. I tell him newport 100's and he puts his hand out for the cash, I give it to him, And he then asks for ID. I was like, Uhh shit i forgot it in the ride brb. Took the money back and jus left. I was pissed at this point.

So we head back to my gurls city, And stop by a party store where i know a nukka who works there. Walk in and what do i know i see a ol homie of mine i havent seen in fucking over half a year and comepltly lost contact with him.

Im feelin buzzed and routy by now. I buy squares and we go outside. My gurl, Me, Him, His boy and my other boy buzzy who works there go outside and talk and shit.

Some dude whos like in his 40's comes to the store and i can tell the look on my homies eyes somethings up. What does this nukka do but start saying "dont talk shit to my wife" or something like that. Im thinkin what the fuck. Im ready to scrap this fool, We start walking towards him, And hes obviouslly drunk as fuck. And he jus jumps in the ride and speeds the fuck out lol. I got my hat banged to the right, Flag banged to the right. He knew i wasnt fuckin around. So we kicked it for another 10ish minutes then me n my gurl bounced out before police came.

We go back to her house, Watched part of a movie with her folks then went back to her room. She was horny as hell and suprising me. Her parents not 10 feet away from me and could easily get up and turn around the corner and see into her room.

She unzips my pants and jus started sucking me off, Was fucking crazy but i enjoyed it lol. We had fun. But anyways.

Now its 11:30 friday night, Bout to finish this slice of pizza and get fucking pissy DRUNK!!!! Ima get fucking sloshed as fuck off booze and beer and smoke and pass the fuck out.

Happy St. Patty's Day ya'll. Hope ya'll have a good friday night like i am!

8. Yeah.. I had a decent one. Went over to my friends and drank on some UV green and Mickeys 40oz's (hey.. both of em are green.. well.. the Mickeys bottles are :D).. Then I drove home, I know it's stupid, but they won't mess with me in my big ass '06 Explorer XLT. ...Actully I'm borrowing it from my mom untill my car's alternator gets fixed.. tommorow.

Happy national get drunk day!:hello:

9. Lol, whata Night..Ha!

10. Drank a pint of whiskey now. Bout to crack open the second. Drankin on the R & R. Not even drunk off a pint. WTF? Gon be a long night i guess. Buot to guzzle like 4-5 shots real quick to get a buzz.

11. happy st. patricks :bongin:

:smoking:

12. didnt do any drinkin tonight, waitin for tomrw, but i did smoke some green so i celebrated in that way

13. Im feelin pretty drunk now.

Went outside and smoked a port, Drunk off my ass i must say. And jus drinking and smokin a port increases my buzz.

Then came back inside and took my first hit of fresh mary jane for the day, I took 3 hits of resin like 6 hours ago but that dont count for shit. But i came inside, Had a bowl pre-packed of fire green. Took a hit, inhaled deep, Exhaled.

Man im fucking CrUnK. Mixture of booze, beer, weed, and ciggerates got me blown back. Like every friday night i do this tho lol.

14. 2 beers left out of my 12 pack and i got some green about an hour ago so more bong hits, yay.

15. Now im jus straight tore up.

Drank almost a fifth of booze. Drank, Shit i dont remeber how many beers. Im bout to fall asleep. Bought some pizza, Ate like 5 slices already lol so i wont be hungover tommrow. Shit will asorb in the food, But god damn im fucking drunk as hell still. Im so drunk, Im so tired, Tore up. Jus smoked a fat bowl of dank. And jus packed another bowl of dank better weed the the last. The last of this sack, One nice ass nug, Round and compact, But super crystally and hairy, Smells like chronic and tastes amazing. Very strong indica stone.

I got like 2 bowls left of this nug, Best nug out the bag. Save the best for last. Smokin this shit, I got like no money to my name. I got like $1.50 to my name lol. Fucking broke as fuck. Cant get a job for shit in s/e michigan. Supposivley worst economy in the states is s/e michigan. I been slangin but slowing down like a mother fucker because of heat. But bout to lose my crib n shit. Jus bought a pack of sqaures earlier and a dirty 30 pack of natty ice and two fifths of booze for the weekend. Smokin the rest of the weed i jus had left tonight and maybe a bowl or two left tommrow. Gon suck tho.

Broke as fuck and maybe without weed. I aient been without weed in shiet, Years. Fuck. Hopefully i can get some quick cash or some front to me some buddha till i get money. I dont know what i'll do without bud. I need it to mantain...

16. im so fucked up i have to close one eye to se

17. i aint irish but i had a old-e 40oz, two steel reserves and two bowls for my future neice/nephew who will be a quarter irish...kick balls!!!

18. Two Steel 211 40's? The 8.1%'s?

Shiet, Two of them an a 40 of OE will get you blasted if you didnt eat all day.

19. yea 211, but they were 24's not 40's...unfortunatly i ate before but since im not really a drinker they did me well.

20. :D yeah I smoked it right for the Green day my BUDdies!