Happy Ramadan :)

Discussion in 'General' started by .AcidTrip., Aug 1, 2011.

1. are you allowed to blow your nose or chunk up a duece?

and what about people who would die if they didnt take their meds like a diabetic?

2. seems to me like everyone should be doing this anyway. there shouldn't have to be a special month set aside for it, the right thing to do is always the right thing to do.

regardless, good luck to you brother. it's a bold undertaking and i wish you the best

3. Hahaha any health related issues, the simplest even will allow you to break your fast.

anyone diabetic has the right to not fast btw unless he *can* and that is something between him and god.

Appreciated LCM

4. Aha... it's Ramadan... my Muslim friends in Bangladesh will be quiet for next few months...

Acid, how long is it? When does it end?

5. its a month. well actually a lunar month so either 29 or 30 days depending on the patten of the moon. stats tomorrow and ends around september 2nd

6. September 2. Got it.

Thanks man.

You're really helpful.

7. yeah no problem. september 2nd is actually the day after it ends. its a big religious holiday called Eid, on which it is actually prohibited to fast. I might not get as many gifts as kids get on christmas but its fun because everyone comes together in the morning for prayer then you get to chill with family and friends the rest of the day

8. I personally have mixed feelings about Ramadan.

I like it because my business associates in Muslim countries don't bother me with their frequent visits and phone calls.

But I don't like it because it means there's not much business. (which means no money.)

:D

9. #29 .AcidTrip., Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Hahahah what's sort of business do you run, i can't believe i don't know yet ggrass!!

And casper, i can't wait till eid, my parents leave me money under my pillow till this day, they even call my friends to do it for them and all the new cloths are always set on the sofa.
    i wake up find the money, go out shower, change into my fresh gear, call my friends over to pre-drink for a couple of hours and then we are off to wherever the night takes us. :laughing:

The last day of Ramadan is sort of like the Islamic 4/20,the streets are usually filled with youngsters smoking and cops wouldn't do anything about it ;)

10. #30 Rivera, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha Fa sho man can't wait for Eid...

11. This is good information...

On the last day of Ramadan, huh... may be I should send my friend some gift for his grandkids. He'll like it very much.

We do sort of Import/Export trading kind of stuff... Whatever he needs, I find it for him, and vise versa.

There's always someone who needs something, and someone who can supply it. We just match the supplier with customer, and we make a bit of profit in between.

12. Hey Habibi! Listen, you can do it bro. Look its day 4 already, it will fly by! Just think of how ripped your going to get after a nice t break which Ramadan provides!

13. happy dennis ramadan day :smoking:

14. yeah bro. eid is gonna be awesome. i cant wait. all that money haha

i cant wait for this t break to end and its only day 4

15. Good luck with it Trip.

I probably wouldn't be able to do it.

16. I made a GrassCity account just for these Ramadan posts

Ramadan Kareem brother

I'm going on a 30 days T-Break and so far I've fasted all 4 days