Happy New Year!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Happy New Year, Blades!

I hope 2003 rocks for you all. Life is what you make it so make it a kick ass cool one!!!!! You all deserve it!

Everyone be careful! We don't want to lose anyone on a day of such celebration. It would really be cool if everyone could check in after the hangovers wear off so we'll all know that everyone is ok!!!

Again, Happy New Years, all you wonderful serene stoners! I love you guys!!!

2. Yes happy new year!

go 2003

=)

ICK

3. happy new years :D

4. Happy New Years to all you great peeps here at the City! May 2003 be the best year for ya.

5. I have to work tommorrow! Only for about 4-5 hours. Then you better look out because I'm going to terrorise the city with my presence (I can't spell worth a damn!)

Any way HAPPY NEW YEARS to you all!

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. yes happy new year, i hope 2003 is a great year for growing for us all, good luck!

7. Man this time difference is weird! Critter already into his hangover, and I've not even started on mine!

I was gonna make my own New Years thread. But I'll use yours instead!

Now, this is the one time of year I can get away with kissing all the girls and not get my ass kicked by Patch!

So y'all get over here right now!

*wipes assorted crumbs from beard and mustache*

*takes a lil' shot of breath spray *

*does quick booger check on nostrils*

MMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

See.

I did'nt even tongue nobody!

Have a safe, prosperous, peaceful, and happy 2003!

El Smoko de Okie!

8. hang over fully recovered aaaahhhh...

9. Ahhhhh, Switchy Boy! Thanks for checking in. I hope you had a blast last night!

10. happy new year everyone....just checking in .....my hangover was over approx 8 hours ago....wohooo......Peace out...Sid

11. yeah lol if theres one thing I remember from last night, its blanking out :)