1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Herbal Holidays

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by red hairz, Dec 15, 2003.

1. I'm not in as often as I once was and just wanted to wish the folks here a merry christmas early

2. A Merry Chirstmas to you and yours as well red hairz!! Nice to see you on the boards again. :wave: Stop by when you have some extra time..

3. I hope everyone finds some nice christmas bud to smoke during the stressfull holiday with all your family members. i know i'm gonna need A LOT!

4. Happy Christmas :)

5. Happy Holidays... Be stoned!

6. if you have to spend the holidays with family members you dislike, as I am, then a lot of weed is in order.

7. im not going to have access to a comp for a while.. duriong x-mas, im going to cancun for a week!! im gunna do a bit deeper into the "real" mexico thats less americanised and go check out the mian runins, gunna do some snrokeling... hopefully i can find some bud down there, i dont wanna bring any down tho.. just not worth the rish... o btw,anyone know if there is undercover cops down there.. cause i dont wanna try to get pot from a cop

Grasscity Deals Near You