Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Herbal Holidays

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by red hairz, Dec 15, 2003.

1. I'm not in as often as I once was and just wanted to wish the folks here a merry christmas early

2. A Merry Chirstmas to you and yours as well red hairz!! Nice to see you on the boards again. :wave: Stop by when you have some extra time..

3. I hope everyone finds some nice christmas bud to smoke during the stressfull holiday with all your family members. i know i'm gonna need A LOT!

4. Happy Christmas :)

5. Happy Holidays... Be stoned!

6. if you have to spend the holidays with family members you dislike, as I am, then a lot of weed is in order.

7. im not going to have access to a comp for a while.. duriong x-mas, im going to cancun for a week!! im gunna do a bit deeper into the "real" mexico thats less americanised and go check out the mian runins, gunna do some snrokeling... hopefully i can find some bud down there, i dont wanna bring any down tho.. just not worth the rish... o btw,anyone know if there is undercover cops down there.. cause i dont wanna try to get pot from a cop