Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Fathers day!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Jun 18, 2011.

1. To all you dads!

Attached Files:

2. Feels good to be a father and know that you have someone who thinks of you as the most powerful, fearless, loving dad. Even if your turning 19 on fathers day. I love my Son.

3. Happy fathers day to all!

4. isnt it tomorrow?

5. Yep. I got a fat doobie gonna let the old man have a tag, after all he did just beat cancer. When I have a son I hope he rolls one up for me.

6. Hope your dad is having a good recovery. Thats so cool blazing it with the old man. Remember kids, weed doesn't give you cancer, cancer gives you weed!

7. Didn't see my dad because he isn't around anymore.. Oh well, I got stoned to make up for it...

im baaaaaaaaaked!!!!:smoking:

8. If my dad toked I'd light up the rest of my stash with him. All 12 g's of it lol :D

9. Im headed out to my poppas place today to burn with the old man :smoke:.

went out and got him a new bong yesterday, got some DANK buds, and hes got some super clean blonde hash. Gonna watch some movies and chill for the afternoon :D

10. I chilled with, my dad wednesday thru friday and we just blazed and went disc golfing and played an ass load of dirt2

11. Happy Dad's Day You All....You Look Good Dressed up as Chuck E Cheese's Mascot Smokin *LOL*

12. Happy dads day!

13. Whish I could give my dad a joint and smoke it together... Too bad that would never end well xD

14. My fondest wish too...but my dad passed in 1987, and I never got the chance. Too bad, his nickname was "leather lungs" and he would have really enjoyed Medical Marijuana.

15. my pops ditched me and my brother for his girlfriend today, can you say bogus?

16. #16 EndoMANIAC, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hey, at least now you don't have to do anything. All I have is a card.