Happy Drunks

Discussion in 'General' started by Loogie, Apr 3, 2011.

1. #1 Loogie, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    Hey GC it's Loogie with another one of my... threads or whatever you call them...

I've seen several threads tonight about drunk people just ranting and raving about things they hate and things that piss them off. What I wanna know is are there any happy drunks out there, like me? When I get drunk I'm usually a happy person, and I'm a teddy bear around women. Anyone else out there that just feels so connected with one another when they've been drinking?

2. Me. I'm usually a very happy drunk depending on the situation. Lately I've been getting very belligerent and trying to start fights. Tonight was a very loving drunk night. tried to hook up with the girl from Taco Bell but she wasn't there. Gonna try again tomorrow.

3. happy txting every girl in my phone.

4. First reply is with some chemical substitute for alcohol. Second one is more like drunk for me.

5. I'm usually very happy followed by feeling crappy like an hour or so later. I stay away from alcohol though...

6. Classy.

7. lol i should read threads before i reply to them

8. I've had my nights where I've been a bitter drunk. I've also been the sad/crying over a guy drunk, but 99% of the time I am a happy "I love everyone let's dance!" kind of drunk :)

9. usually do this. but from sometimes I jsut feel like complete shit and just go home.

10. I'm a happy durnk tonite!

buuuut everyonece in awhile those negative emotions/feelings come out during drunky time.no bueno.

11. I don't really drink much anymore. If I'm sat in a bar somewhere not doing a lot and I have more than about 3 pints, I just get really tired and want to go home for a spliff and bed. I tend to have one or two pints and then a few soft drinks before I have another beer.

If I'm in a decent club though, I can go 'til sunrise.

12. Unfortunately, I'm not. I laugh and have fun and stuff sometimes but for the most part I just get aggressive, yell at people and get all up in their space just to piss them off. It's why I avoid drinking.

13. Same here brother, it's the australian way LOL arrogance comes out when we drink.

14. Most of the time I'm a happy drunk :D

15. me and pretty much every one of my friends are a very happy drunken bunch
    we do however tend to be rather destructive blowing shit up and crashing field cars:p

16. "Not overly happy, but not bad either."

THIS!

I do have to be with people that i trust tho

17. I guess goofy would be considered happy. I get drunk and i go into instant joke mode. I definitely fit into the category where I can get along with almost anybody.

18. Grab the mic I'm back!!! Sci, I'm, drunk, science drunk, I, sc, I'm, drunk, I'm, I'm, I'm droppin science

Theres a little Bassnectar quote for ya. I'm a very happy "drunk"

19. Just depends on my mood.

Alcohol usually just intensifies whatever emotion I'm going through. If I'm having a shitty day I try to stay the fuck away from alcohol and just smoke some herb.