happy camper

Discussion in 'General' started by DevouringLady, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Hey everyone!

I am feeling really good today...not even the rain could take away my joy :hello:

Firstly....my friend found someone who sells exotic :hello: you know what that means? We can get a really good high without my boyfriend :hello:

I got a 98 on my first assignment for this summer course...I really don't know how...but the mean for the assignment was 65...and I got a 98 :hello: sooo...I'm like pretty much one of the smarter people in the class...watch out now. :cool:

My HTC HERO is pretty much the coolest phone

I start work on next monday :hello::hello::hello: .....I'm reallyy happy about that...I really need some employment in my life

I'm just finally finding reasons to smile and it feels really good..

thats all :hello:

any other happy campers, or am I riding this sparkled rainbow alone?

2. Congratulations! I too am about to get a REAL job ( if you know what I mean) Sadly, that's the only thing I can be happy about. But keep it up and stay happy!

3. Damn that sounds fantastic, lucky you miss. I'm probably the opposite of everything you mentioned :laughing:

4. thanks! and congrats to you too..getting a good job is the best feeling ever

5. lol...Ive been a slump since like Feb....I dropped out of college and since then things have been so depressing...ive been smoking more cigs and eating so much that I'd literally throw up

Your break is coming :hello:

6. Gary coleman died... yeah...

not working?

7. oh yeah?

8. Well im in debt and i cant leave for summer until i pay it off so im pretty much feeling like shit right now but better days ahead for sure!:hello:

9. lol..is that sarcasm I smell?

Better days are ahead..something HAS to give...its the law of the universe man

10. Not at all im completely serious i just want to pay this kid and move on with what im doing for the summer this debt hangs over me like a school boy getting scorned its horrible im dont borrowing or lending money cause im still waiting on money to be returned to me.

11. when you said debt I thought you meant like credit debt...you got street debt huh?
    Hope that works out

12. Yah its not like there gona put a gun to my head or anything but i would like to pay them off seeing as its my cousin and a school friend.