Happy Cake

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Marshmellow22, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Best brownie recipe anyone? I wanna learn how to make them :))

2. Just look up a weed butter recipe (there arent many different ones and its simple as fuck) pretty nuch just heat up butter and add chopped up but and let it sit there on a low heat for 4 hours or so and then strain (if you feel like it, i dont normally strain it cause i like the taste) then just replace the butter you would use in the recipe with you weed butter and youve got magic brownies

3. Oh shit! Thanks man

4. That guy pretty much covered it

I thought tou ment the other happy cake when I saw title

5. I was expecting to see some really happy cake, actually I was just interested in cake.. God i'm so fat

6. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']Just look up a weed butter recipe (there arent many different ones and its simple as fuck) pretty nuch just heat up butter and add chopped up but and let it sit there on a low heat for 4 hours or so and then strain (if you feel like it, i dont normally strain it cause i like the taste) then just replace the butter you would use in the recipe with you weed butter and youve got magic brownies[/quote]

Damn well done haha and well done to you as well OP :smoke:

7. You can even do my method with trimmings, just cook the butter out for twice as long to get the concentration right. Either way enjoy! And let me know how your brownies turn out.

8. @ Bud: I don't know no other happy cake lol
    @ exile: lol!
    & @johnny sure will thanks again.

& is it weird that I'm nervous to eat one after I make em? I've never had one and I know it's a different high.

9. Oh & how do I need to make the butter?

10. Make oil it's so much easier ! And brownies usually call for oil anyway

11. Oh I see gracias

12. Dont be nervous bout eating them first time, they morely get you body stoned, youll just get real hungry and lazy. I recommend eat a shitload like 4 or 5 in like 5 minutes first time and youll have a mad time. If anyone tells you to take it slow they're just being girls cause no harm can come from consuming too many edibles.

13. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']Dont be nervous bout eating them first time, they morely get you body stoned, youll just get real hungry and lazy. I recommend eat a shitload like 4 or 5 in like 5 minutes first time and youll have a mad time. If anyone tells you to take it slow they're just being girls cause no harm can come from consuming too many edibles.[/quote]

Damn eating that many sounds crazy lol I'm still trying to figure out how to though. Like how much bud is needed I tried the link to the forum on edibles but I'm new to this and it was super confusing I just keep reading comments on them. ... 0.0 chetos.

14. A quarter of bud for about half a kilo of butter should be alright, in my experience working with trimmings works better. One i made a shitload of butter with a pound of trimmings i got off a buddy who just havested and made a shitload of brownies and took em to my works christmas party haha, they were wicked one guy who was 45 and was hard into his drugs ate one and didnt move from the couch for 6 hours lol.