happy birthday...to myself

Discussion in 'General' started by sirseedymcseed, Dec 23, 2004.

1. today is my birthday. in these dry times my money went to more important things...my brand new 2005 chevy aveo (low end car, but it's brand new and under warranty), christmas gifts, and my girlfriend. so i haven't been high for a long, long time now. the 1 exception was a visit to my friend's house where he hooked me up to his gas mask and blazed me silly. but, i saved 1 big nug. it was in my metal pipe for a month collecting resin. tonight i'm gonna hotbox the car and celebrate the 420th mile as well as my bday.

i realize none of you give a shit but it's a feel good story in celebration of ganja, a new car, and myself. it'll be the last of my bud for awhile because i prioritized, and realized that there are more important things to me in life than bud. and it will always be there, waiting for me when i come back to it (later in january).

2. I give a shit man. Happy birthday. You didnt say what year birthday this is. Its good to know you took control and realized what is important in life. Some people are not able to do that. Be happy you are one who could. The bud will always be there for whenever you are ready to put it in the lungs.

3. yeah. i said everything i wanted grasscity to know in my post though if this answers your question/you know what i mean (if not, oh well). thanks for the first reply, fatkid420.

4. Yah I know what your sayin and can respet why you would not wanna say it hehe.

5. Hey happy birthday. May good luck come to you in this new year. Now to blaze a bowl for your birthday.... :smoking:

6. yeah man thats good...happy birthday mane!!...

yeah its always good sometimes in our lives to focus on different pleasures in life... wether it be your gf...or family or simply put...possessions ;) bc in life you can spend all you money on the green...

and you can' tbe completely high all the time....(but most of the time is okay :hello: lol)

7. i hotboxed my car on the 420th mile too (i had some floyd playing in the background too, good times) happy b-day man

8. happy birthday, and congrats on the new car, for goin with chevy, you deserve a pat on the back

9. Happy Birthday & have a Merry Christmas!:)

10. Hey Happy birthday to ya dude you deserve to enjoy yourself .Also Happy Holidays!Heres some rep
    :smoke:

11. that bowl...was nice. last one for awhile... i'm enjoying christmas eve now, the day after. or at least the early morning of...