Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy Bday from my dealer!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Hooked me up with an 8th for my bday! Anyone else have any cool dealers like that?

2. Ever found an 8th in your stocking on Christmas morning? hahah

3. you have had that happen?

4. [quote name='"Sirtokestoomuch"']Ever found an 8th in your stocking on Christmas morning? hahah[/quote]

probably from this guy;

Attached Files:

5. 8th in the stocking and my first gift opened was my first glass bowl. Awesome christmas.

6. More like the zig zag man in a santa suit

7. sounds like a good dealer bro. lol but you have to be friends with him for him to know your birthday, right?

8. Never Got Free Weed For My Birthday , But Got Smoked Out With A Half Oz Of Some Skywalker . Bakeeeed .

9. Yeah my connect treats me very well. My pick-ups are always over weight
    and he gives me a free 1/8th for my B-day and another at X-mas time :hello:

**Everything is weighed in front of me. So he knows he is over :wave:

10. Oh my God your dealer sounds like a middle school teacher remembering AND acknowledging birthdays. Mine has too much going on I'm pretty sure