Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy B-Day to me!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, May 20, 2003.

1. late as usual....but happy birthday. someone did a great job with that green John Deere. I'm sure you enjoyed the cake and the bud!!!!

2. happy B-day!!! hope you get to smoke madd dank, and have a great time! hope all your wishes come true when u blow out your candles ;)

3. ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGREEED!!!

Thanks everyone for the happy B-Days!!!!!

4. have i been sleeping??...lol.....happy b/d Bud Head......hoipe you had a great day....and remember....."life starts at 40"........Peace out........Sid

5. happy happy birthday.

oh crap... i forgot what else i was gonna say... damn my slow connection and duff memory.

is there a dance those of us with no weed should be doing now?

6. man digit, i keep dancin an alli get is rain! an ya guys aint gettin your stash.
    spose i needa new dance.or at the very least take the paint off and ad some clothes! (could be the problem)

peace

7. :) !!!MENTAL IMAGE! MENTAL IMAGE!!! :)

:D

8. I swear I'm never on time for everything!!!!!!!! I'm glad to see you had a good one and got everything you "desired". LOL. But happy 40.......it should only get better from there. Age is like a fine wine........it only gets better with age!

And happy bday to the little princess. I bet you spoiled her rotten on her day!!!!!!!

9. Thanks guys and gals. Being here at the city is as good as it gets!!

10. aaaaargh im soo late and crap

happy merry jolly birthday man, have fun (or am i too late and should be wishing a quick recovery ???)

11. aw! budhead I missed wishing you a happy one on your b day! pleassssssssse forgive me!!!!! SO, happy belated! and happy B to samantha toooo! :D you guys sound like your going have some fun riding around tearing up the town! :)

12. Sorry this is so late. Hope you had a great day! I also hope you were able to smoke some good stuff and that you got laid!

13. Better late than never!!!!!!

Thanks sweeties..

Yea Kia I had some good weed.. and NO i didn't get laid at all!

Too bad, because I was ready willing and able to carry out that service too!