The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy B-Day to me!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, May 20, 2003.

1. I just turned fourty today!!!!!

Samantha will be one tommorrow.

I've had a good day all day. Every thing I did turned out good!

I bought a new Ford Excursion for my B-Day..

I am buying Samantha a battery operated John Deere Gator to ride around in!!!

So all you tight wads out there smoke up for a happy day!!!!

2. happppy birthday,dear budhead....
    happy birthday to you!......
    we love ya brotha

peace

3. whoa man.. youre at the top of the hill! happy bday! happy bday to samantha (your daughter im guessin). whats a ford excursion look like? sorry, cant smoke for ya, but maybe this weekend ill have some weed.. hopefully ill trip on cid for ya too!

-Samus-

4. This is the excursion I bought..

Yes Samantha is my daughter.

Thanks for the B-days

Attached Files:

5. sweet.

looks roomy. i would love to pile all my friends into that thing and hot box!!

-Samus-

6. Happy birthday bro! Your x2 older than me... whoa.... lol, have a good one man! And happy bday to your daughter too..

7. Well, ol buddy, it's time to turn in your uniform. The game is over now. Say goodby to the hair, waistline, teeth, (if ya had any to begin with:p) Time to stay on the porch.:D

Ere ya all cheered up yet?

Happy Birthday.

To you and the princess!

At least one of you will look good tomorrow!

8. Here is my cake.. Well was any way! lol

Attached Files:

9. very nice job on the cake, hope ya shared :D

peace

10. Thanks smokie and critter.

I was messing with the pic when ya posted..

Samantha is growing like a weed.. I'll try and post a pic soon!

Samus the Excursion will carry 9 adullts. Pleqanty of room for smoke outs!!

11. It's my b-day and if I don't want to share ya can't make me....

Yes I shared and it disappeared just like the 1/2 oz I had!

12. story of my life
    giive little sammy a kiss on the nose for me tomorow

13. happy b-day man!

14. LMAO @ critter! :D

happy belated b-day BH.. and pass along a happy b-day for your daughter as well :)

15. sorry, havnt been on comp lately, so im late!!
    not my fault :/ at schoo atm, cant get on comp at home for 3 more weeeks! :(

anyway

HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya ol man :)

16. HIGH All, opps late again shit!!! Happy B-Day BH and give the little Princess a ((((((((((HUG))))))))) from us up here on The WET Coast.

17. And Lordy,Lordy, look who's 40!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday my friend!!!!!!!

Come on down here to Da swamps sometime, and we'll catch the lil' Princess a REAL gator!!!! LOL, ..............................................................................................................................................................................Oh comeon!!! just a small one!!! lol !!

18. AHHH!!! I'm late!

Happy B-Day BH, and send a happy birthday hug to Samantha for me....I hope you got what you wanted for your Bday!

19. Happy Birthday Mr. Bud Head. I hope you had a fun party! :D

20. happy birthday bud head!!! sounds like u had a good day! awesome. happy 1st birthday samantha!

Grasscity Deals Near You