Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy April Fool's Day!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Did you guys get anyone today? I did and I had lots of fun with everybody I got!!!! :::::very evil grin:::::

2. lol! not i, my little guy and i spent the day at my grandmas for a coffee. oooohhh excitment....my good deed of the day.

3. AW, I forgot about April Fools Day...been in the yard working all day, might as well had been on another planet today! LOL...I love Spring!!!!!!!

4. lol.. I got a few peeps :p

5. I can just see that evil smile!

I didn't even think about it. lol

6. Yeah, I got a good friend of mine really good. Maybe I'll get someone else before the day is over........

7. Nope, the only person I saw do it to someone is my teacher....:smoke::D:smoking:

8. Ohhhh yeah, i sure did. I told my gf that i wanted to break up and she took it seriously and started crying and when i said APRIL FOOLSSS! she started crying more....gosh....girls now a days...

9. lol, i was gonna, but then decided it'd be too mean... then i just sorta forgot as the day went on.

10. Today is april 1st?:confused:

11. I invited this girl I know over to my place to eat or I could pick up some food and come over...she took a while to respond and then she said "sorry, can't..I've got sorority stuff to do." In order not to lose any face I responded with "April Fools!"
    [​IMG]

Then I got called a dork.

12. I totally forgot about April Fool's day! Oh well... I guess I'll have to wait until next year to try some dirty tricks on people.

13. Hehehe.. I got 2 people yesterday... 1 was my brother. i sent him a fake news article that said something about marijuana legalisation.. that was kinda cruel... but funny as hell..
    and i told a friend of mine that someone hit my car again... hehehe... it was a fun day

14. I hollowed out a bar of soap and filled it with ketchup....nobody used it tho :(

Last year I put tape on the faucet hose on our sink so whoever turned on the faucet got sprayed with water...that was hilarious :D

15. I have no plans, maybe ill just set everyone's alarm clocks a few hours foward. Where I live they usually put vaseline or grease on the doorknobs to fuck with yah.

Tricky tricky

16. um... where i live its march 31st:confused:

17. lol this thread is from 2 years ago. I was confused at first too.

18. well that means someone did a search to bring it up.....im guessing it was ICK...........but tomorrows april fools.........no plans except a big ass party at night..........and yeah happy early april fools....... :hippie: .......

19. Yah, so im an early bird & prankin is on my mind. Besides I think to keep you stoners guessin. ;)

20. im not a religious person but think the plagues is on it way espically flies :D