1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Happy April Fool's Day!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by RMJL, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Did you guys get anyone today? I did and I had lots of fun with everybody I got!!!! :::::very evil grin:::::

2. lol! not i, my little guy and i spent the day at my grandmas for a coffee. oooohhh excitment....my good deed of the day.

3. AW, I forgot about April Fools Day...been in the yard working all day, might as well had been on another planet today! LOL...I love Spring!!!!!!!

4. lol.. I got a few peeps :p

5. I can just see that evil smile!

I didn't even think about it. lol

6. Yeah, I got a good friend of mine really good. Maybe I'll get someone else before the day is over........

7. Nope, the only person I saw do it to someone is my teacher....:smoke::D:smoking:

8. Ohhhh yeah, i sure did. I told my gf that i wanted to break up and she took it seriously and started crying and when i said APRIL FOOLSSS! she started crying more....gosh....girls now a days...

9. lol, i was gonna, but then decided it'd be too mean... then i just sorta forgot as the day went on.

10. Today is april 1st?:confused:

11. I invited this girl I know over to my place to eat or I could pick up some food and come over...she took a while to respond and then she said "sorry, can't..I've got sorority stuff to do." In order not to lose any face I responded with "April Fools!"
    [​IMG]

Then I got called a dork.

12. I totally forgot about April Fool's day! Oh well... I guess I'll have to wait until next year to try some dirty tricks on people.

13. Hehehe.. I got 2 people yesterday... 1 was my brother. i sent him a fake news article that said something about marijuana legalisation.. that was kinda cruel... but funny as hell..
    and i told a friend of mine that someone hit my car again... hehehe... it was a fun day

14. I hollowed out a bar of soap and filled it with ketchup....nobody used it tho :(

Last year I put tape on the faucet hose on our sink so whoever turned on the faucet got sprayed with water...that was hilarious :D

15. I have no plans, maybe ill just set everyone's alarm clocks a few hours foward. Where I live they usually put vaseline or grease on the doorknobs to fuck with yah.

Tricky tricky

16. um... where i live its march 31st:confused:

17. lol this thread is from 2 years ago. I was confused at first too.

18. well that means someone did a search to bring it up.....im guessing it was ICK...........but tomorrows april fools.........no plans except a big ass party at night..........and yeah happy early april fools....... :hippie: .......

19. Yah, so im an early bird & prankin is on my mind. Besides I think to keep you stoners guessin. ;)

20. im not a religious person but think the plagues is on it way espically flies :D

Grasscity Deals Near You