happy 420

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kali, May 29, 2009.

1. Good day thread viewers! I'm Kali ~! I'm man I hope your 420 is going as awesome as my session did! :smoking:
    I'm not to sure what to write here I'm from a small town Inside Canada ON
    I've been smoking Ganj since i was 15 -16 ishh my favorite thing to do is toke up watch t.v play some warcraft and totally chill Every Monday we party a day like no other day Mondays are just that rad! There are always bongs left and right and center some crunch music on some ones laptop

I'm a pretty rocking chick all and all I love to write I love to chill and I'll always make you smile.

I was glad to have randomly stummbled apon these forums its like something I have always been looking for ( was looking for a name for my toon on warcraft KaliKrush :devious: f yeh! )

I love watching stoner movies I learn about more and more everyday ! hay if your reading this name a few! I'm always interested in getting baked and watching some sweet movies that can only truly be under stood when I'm baked.

My props to everyone that read my welcome post! :D
    ~Kali~

2. hey welcome to the city, you will find plenty of fellow WoW players on here aswell (like me)

make sure you read the rules a lot of banning recently but its a pretty chill place here if you respect it. peace

3. Thank you kindly :) I'm pretty respecting of things. But I will read the rules no worries there
    :D:D:D

4. welcome in and enjoy your stay

:smoking:

5. welcome. Have you ever tried working out while high? ..it's way better than wow

6. Welcome to the city! :wave: I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here!

Try and be an active poster, there are a lot of good posters and information on this message board. Also if you haven't yet, check out The Rules.

Also feel free to ask us any questions...! (As long as they follow The Rules ;) )

Cya ! :D

7. hey welcome to GC. some good stoner movies are "Jay and SIlent Bob Strike Back, The Friday Trilogy, Harold and Kumar 1&2."

Happy Tokin. :)