Happy 4/20!

Discussion in 'General' started by spread_dead420, Apr 20, 2002.

1. Hey everyone, Happy 4/20! On this national stoner holiday, I hope you'll all be able to spend it doing what you love.

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Happy 4/20 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Peace,

3. Someone explain this to me cuz i'm lost :)

Mickey.T

4. Im guessing its an american thing but the represenative time 4:20 has been deemed the time to spark up and smoke your buds. Hence the date april 20th or 4/20 is the stoner holiday. Around this time of year there are functions, marchs etc. Happy 4.20 and to all a stoney night.

Z

5. Just thought I'd tell you all about my amazing 4/20 so far. I got up around 11 and had a little wake n' bake session down by the Mississippi. Then later I went over to the river bluffs and sat on a rock and smoked. After that I made a stop at an art gallery and looked at art for about an hour. Then I went to this supposed NORML picnic, but there was no food, just a few hippies standing around. I guess you can't count on lazy stoners to follow through with plans. So then I came home and smoked some more, and now I'm getting ready to go to a party tonight. Could my day get any better?

How was everyone else's day???

6. May 4th is the Million Marijuana March.
    My 4:20 started about 3:45 this afternoon, much later than expected. I think we're going to celebrate the rest of the weekend, because we're truly enjoying what we have left of 4:20!
    hope you're all having a great day, looks like lots of ya are :) right on!

7. Now to finish the story of my 4/20...

The rest of my day went like this- I was already really stoned, so I thought, hey why don't I get drunk too? So I drank a whole bunch of beer and vodka and then headed out to my friend's party. I smoked several bowls at the party. The party started to break up around 1 because they were out of beer, but I still wasn't ready to go home. All my friends went home to go to bed, so I went and walked around and smoked for a while. Then, still not wanting to go to bed, I just sat on a bench for like 2 hours, and then layed down in the grass for a little nap. Woke up around 4 and went inside and passed out in my bed. All in all it was a perfect 4/20.

8. I did nothing.