Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Happy 10/20!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BerryZ, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Half-way there!!! Spark a bowl, light a joint, snap a bong; it's time to celebrate my friends. :bongin:

2. 6 More Months... Almost there!..

3. What are we celebrating for?

-Maxi

4. I'm confused..

5. It's like Christmas in July, but with more weed!

6. well my bday's on saturday so we can celebrate that

7. Happy birthday/ happy 10/20

8. Lol I guess I thought this would be more self explanatory...halfway to 420 is what I meant.

9. Happy 420 in October! Gonna rip extra hard tonight. Thanks for the heads up I never would have realized it was a fucking holiday without this thread bro. Coincidentally I wore my roomies rasta beanie to class so I have been celebrating all day :smoke:

Blaze on blades :smoke:

10. [​IMG]

Rock on OP, thanks for the excuse to celebrate. not that we needed an excuse.

:metal: :bongin: :metal: :bongin:

Rock on GC :metal: