haning out with non smokers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chronichouse93, Aug 18, 2012.

1. So I have a big number of friends who don't smoke weed and they don't know that I smoke weed. For example some relatives. a few nights ago I had just gotten out of work and my parents aren't home so I decided to smoke a bowl before they got there. Well about 5 minutes after I had smoked my parents called and said they were at my uncles Nd they wanted me to head over there. So I did and as soonnas I got there I se a whole bunch of cars parked. I guess he had a lot of people over. Now my relatives don't smoke weed or drink so when I walked in I felt kinda wierd cause I was the only person in there that was high. And they didn't even seem to realize even the slightest amount. They all talked to me as they normally do. I got such a rush from it. Like being around so many sober people and interacting with them. I liked it has anyone had something like this before?

2. lol i love seeing how well i can hide my high from sober people

3. It mIds your high twice as fun lol

4. i do all the time lol

5. No shit.... Ahahah, I think we all had to do this...but if I'm too fucking stoned, I just can't do it, my family doesn't really give a fuck though, but my grandmother thinks I'm going to be some tweaked er some shit :laughing:

6. i am with non smokers often when im high, hahah not everyone knows. It can be a fun challenge to try and hide it from everyone.

The other day i rolled 2 joints, while my buddy was sitting next to me. He doesnt smoke, though. After i was finished rolling them, i sparked one, hit it then passed it too him. I told him " Cmon dude i cant smoked these both alone, plus its already lit, you have to smoke now" sure enough he blazed those 2 joints with me lol! it was pretty fucking easy to get him to smoke.

7. I hate the non smokers that give you shit for smoking, but i'm glad my non smoking friends respect the fact that some of US smoke like we respect them for not smoking.

8. the only reason people can ever tell if im high is because my eyes get redder then a cherry

9. word bro! its not like our smoking affects them negatively..

10. this.

11. Yea I feel you. For me though I have to watch what I do out in public and I can't tell some of my friends cause they either know my parents enough to accidentally tell them or some might just snitch me out. My parents own a business and they made a whole lot of friends from there and those friends of there's would probably snitch me out if they caught me smoking something like a cigarette. It sucks. And a few friends have parents who are cops and I don't like risking it with them.

12. Don't get me wrong there's nothing I like better than kicking it with friends who do smoke. I just think it's funny cause whenever I'm high and I'm with someone sober who thinks I'm also sober, they will talk to me about the wierdest stuff. Like this one time one of my friends was talking Bout business to me and the silly and demand. It was a trip.

13. Actually one of the people i like to chill with most when im high my freind from all the way back in middle school who has nver gotten high before.