Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hangovers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burnie, Mar 14, 2010.

1. basically, i had quite alot to drink last night and now i feel like total shit. It's one of the worst hangovers i've ever had but i've got to go out and i was wondering if anyone knows if weed helps at all?

2. Hell yeah, :smoking:.

3. Weed + Water + Big, greasy breakfast = :)

4. ^ ++1

5. hmmm by the sounds of it this was common knowledge? lol

i don't really drink much and even if i do i rarely get hangovers but thanks :)

6. Well what else do you think a bunch of stoners do when they feel shitty in the morning? I waketh, I baketh. But happy toking and hopefully you lose that hangover of yours.

7. Yea bud works, so does bacon and some more beer.

8. Honestly, It's almost like you just forget that the hangover is there. But like the guy above said, water and bud and greasy breakfast like McDonalds or something always works the best. You can also mix up a beer and juice or something.

9. Never tried smoking the morning after, but I assume it would help for a hangover. That and some greasy ass food.

10. I also drank heavily last night and guess what was the first thing I did when I woke up?

PACKED A MOTHERFUCKING BOWL

11. get hydrated, pack a bowl or two....youll love it, I PROMISE YOU