hangovers

Discussion in 'General' started by HoboSexual, May 31, 2004.

1. yea i know this is a little off topic but does anyknow if those hangover relief medicines actually work i belive the brand name is chaser and whats in them anyway

2. hey i just smoked a few bowls and i actually feel alot better mann weed is a wonder drug

3. just eat and drink lots of fluids when you get drunk and you wont be hungover.

4. Smoke a small bit of weed to get you a little buzz when hungover and you'll be right as rain again in no time.

I remember once i had a terrible hangover from drinking lots of whiskey one night which i don't usually drink, then mixing it with pints and bottles of stuff throughout the night, the next day i woke up feeling like pure shite,i don't usually get hangovers, smoked a few bowls and was dead on again.

Cannabis is a wonder drug!

5. i was really hungover this morning and i smoked a lot of weed in the morning and it just made me feel worse, that doesnt usually happen.

6. yea, whoever said drink water was right imho... I've never had an hangover if I drink two hugh glasses of water before I pass out, or pretty close to passing out... then last night for the first time I forgot (went from sober->piss ass wasted in 20 minutes of quarters, i was sucking balls) and today I was feeling like shit, won't ever forget again

7. Ya, thats what I do, chug down a shitload of water at the end of the night. I still get hungover, but its not nearly as bad. Kind of like a really mild headache thats gone after I wake n bake the next morning.

8. one of the reasons i dont like to drink so often.......the hangover........it sucks........with weed there is almost no hangover.....much better for me:)