Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hangover

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metori420, May 9, 2009.

1. I'm having a hell of a problem and I can't get it to stop

Every time I smoke the next day I feel like complete crap. Like a slight head ache, my eyes feel sluggish and I generally just feel drained. And I have a cloudy mind.

So does this happen to anyone else? And if so is there a way to stop it

2. This happens to me pretty frequently too... It usually comes from me not going to sleep when my body's telling me to. If I go to sleep as soon as I get tired, I generally don't have this problem, but if I force myself to stay awake after smoking when I obviously need sleep, I wake up really sluggish.

3. Try not to smoke late at night, I get the same thing. Usually if you dont blaze past 10:00 youll be better off.

4. its called being burnt out. It happens to alot of people.

5. You might be smoking some low grade weed. It doesn't happen as much with potent herb.

6. burn out lol. depends on the weed lol

7. This bud is some of the best I have ever had

8. Depending on how long you've been smoking it could be tied to your tolerance of THC and/or the grade of ganja.