hanging my buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stillsmokin', Oct 13, 2009.

1. i put them in two trash bags upside down cut holes in the first bag then just drapedthe second bag over the first then hung them up...is that a decent way to dry them...? thanks for the helpp

2. i'm not too sure man. i don't think trash bags are a good idea though.. as any humidity/water from the buds will just get on the bags and may result in mold.

do you have a shed or something you could use?

3. I agree, mold will grow. just hang uncovered in a darkened room for a few days,:bongin:

4. Paper bags maybe but plastic gets all sweaty..not good.

5. go to publix (east coast, maybe u got one...) and theyll give u like 10 free paper bags, i saw it done many times, just buy something

6. Or next time you go to the grocery store just bag everything in paper and recycle your bags. Or cardboard boxes they will sometimes give you if you ask customer service just tell them you are moving lol.

7. thanks forthe help but i already cut them...stinking and looking good

8. just looking out for ya bro. are you still going to hang them in the bags?

9. nope, not doing that anymore...thanks for the help though. do you think its a good idea tp put them in tupperware containers with the lids off in a darkroom?

10. They need to be hung so air can circulate throughout the entire bud. Can you run string in the darkroom?

11. Take a cardboard box, even a shoebox, and cut small holes in the sides, then run wire/string through the holes to make a rack inside the box. Then lay your buds on the strings/wires. Keep the open box in a dark room.

12. I agree--shoe box or paper bags work the best i've heard tupperware plastic isn't the best for bud

13. Why must it be hung in a "dark" room?, I have mine hanging above my cfls in my veg room.

14. light will degrade THC