Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hangin out with non pot smokers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Craving, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I have loads of non-smoking friends but they all know me and a few other mates smoke and they don't care if we toke up in the same room as them, they just don't want to smoke, not going to complain. It's nice to be comfortable around people when blazing, smokers or not.

2. I got one friend that never smokes weed... Hes taking a giant tolerance break until his birthday

3. Right, just worry bout your own fuckin life. :smoking: :D

4. Tell him hes ganna be real fucked up if he smokes some good shit,.. i mean REAL fucked up :D , ha tried it once went without smoking for a year due to leaving the states, got back to the states,. blazed one with my bro nd his girl, long story short, they fucked all night i played worms armagedon :smoking:

5. i only know like 2 people who don't smoke weed. one of them is completely sober and the other one snorts coke soooooooooooo no it's not really awkward

6. At the time being I'm the non smoking one haha. Normally I was the one who was always gung-ho about being high all the time. But due to a upcoming drug test I had to stop. And me being not high when they are isn't weird at all. Unless someone is truly that uncomfortable with the idea of smoking then I doubt it'd be awkward.

7. They could never tell.
    I feel like smoking plays a key role in having an ability to tell when someone's stoned.

To this day the only person that can tell when I'm high with 100% accuracy is my mum.:smoke:

8. Most of my friends toke, like most of you guys. But of the few who don't, none of them that I hang out with regularly care at all. Most people don't even know what I'm like when I'm sober because one of the reasons I smoke is I have extremely bad social anxiety so I freak out around people. The old herb calms me down and makes me seem normal. :smoke:

9. All the people I hang out with now smoke..but back in high school one of my better friends has never smoked anything in his life, and im pretty sure he doesnt like that I smoke..we still chill but its not the same.

10. #30 Smooth Criminal, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
    Bro,their one of the best friend's to hand out with only while I'm blazed (you always find something special about them.

11. I got 4 main dudes. One smokes all te time with me and the others dont smoke. They know i do and they dont care. One tried it a couples times but isnt into it and the other used to smoke like everyday up until like 3 years ago. They are my friends so i dont worry about them being judgemental and friday nights its like a religion for us to chill, drink, smoke whatever your thing is. We are as close as brothers so they could give a rats ass if i do it.

12. I had one good friend that stopped talking to me when he found out that I smoked :/ The rest of my non-stoner friends however, either just toke up with me so they don't feel left out, or just laugh at my goofiness (I would too if I was sober) when I'm high.

13. I wish I had friends who didn't smoke, it would be a lot easier to find someone to piss for me. Even most of my family smokes weed, and if they don't they have before.

14. Got lots of buddies who dont smoke but they dont give one shit.

15. I have a lot of friends who smoke and a lot who don't. I'm just as happy hanging out sober with my friends who don't smoke as I am smoking with my friends that do.

16. I dont smoke while im with people who dont smoke

17. Yea, and I slowly find myself separating from them because they are lame as fuck

18. What about hanging out with those friends that do smoke and you just can't stand.

I used to be really good friends with this guys ever since 7th grade and we got into smoking around the same time and did it together but slowly he just got on my nerves. Now a days i never see him and when i do it's kind of awkward.

19. I dont really have any friends that don't smoke weed. I dont even know any people that havent at least smoked weed once. Although pretty much everyone in Canada (maybe its just my city idk) smokes weed, even most of my relatives/friends parents n shit

20. Maybe i should move to Canada.