Hangin leaves ? when lights are about to turn off

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yaboy123, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Whats good GC.I got a question about why me leaves kind of drop when the lights have about 2 hours before turning off?When the lights turn on untill the 16 hour of light the leaves drop.I was wondering if its normal for the leaves to drop like that.I know its not my temps cause the temps is at about 78-80F.I dought its over watering cause I let them dry before every watering.And right before the dirt gets dry they leaves still drop.Other than that my plants are completly in great health and are growing at a very fast pace.

Check some pics out and let me know what you guys might think is causing my leaves to drop at their 16 hour of light.

Attached Files:

2. What are you humidity lvls at ? other then that everything looks very green and healthy:hello:

3. #3 Yaboy123, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010

Thanks for the reply.Humidity is about lowest 38 highest 55.They look very healthy and green and they are 12 inches tall at just 24 days since sprouting with branches coming off every leaf wich the lowest bottom branches are almost as long as the plant its self.It haves 9 steps in branches if you know what I mean.Very healthy nothing the less but weird that leaves drop right before the lights turn off.Its if like the plants know when its time to go to sleep and the leaves start droping.

4. Idk I have noticed the same thing. When I am about to turn the lights out my leafs kind of droop. I gotta agree with you tho they must know it's about time to sleep or something. It's rather strange if you ask me lol. Than when I turn the lights on the next day within 30 minutes to an hour they all go right back to being where they should be.

5. I have noticed this for a few of my grows as well... especially with autoflower strains... do they get into a pattern with the timer or what?:confused_2: