Handy????

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Backless g-string revealed
    By Dominique Jackson
    August 13, 2004

AUSTRALIA could be on the brink of a startling underwear revolution, thanks to Gold Coast couple Jan and Chuck Digney ("just your average mum and dad") and their invention: the backless brief.

Jan had a visible G-string problem and asked her daughters for advice.

"They said they freebag it, basically, `We don't wear undies Mum."

"Well," says Jan, speaking after a champagne-fuelled lunch to celebrate the launch, "there's got to be something out there to stop people from doing that".

She worked through 50-odd prototypes before arriving at a design that replaces the back with two bra-style straps under the bottom.

"It's like freebagging but you're protected," she says.

The challenge, says Chuck, is to get people to believe they stay up.

The couple has spent $300,000 on the first run of 35,000 and patenting the invention across the world.

The Australian

Attached Files:

2. .......................................................... what .....?... ......... .

3. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................?

haha so now we'll see some ass crack instead of thongage?

haha and how is it a backless g string, theres not even a strong there so they better think of a better name for it like...... a female jock strap

4. Awesome, I'm all for it. Every girl should have a pair

5. hmmm.. i was too busy looking at the pic to read the article :D

6. hmm.. ok hmm

7. Who cares???
    :D;)

8. I do see some advantages, however SJ could you post some more detailed, in-depht pictuters, so I can come to a scientificly correct judgement?

9. Yes, I agree. How about some 'with' and 'without' pics?

10. From the front, it looks like the girl is about to take them shits off.

And I'm all for that look, haha. :D

11. id rather see the thong, its much sexier, and can often identify a slut.

12. I bet those are her daughters in that pic. The Gold Coast of Oz is def. on my list of places to visit, pantyless beauties running around. :D I don't know about the staying up part. ;), it looks like if you were to playfully chase one or both around the bedroom they may get a half a dozen strides before those nickers would be half way down her thighs. -not a bad thing mind you- :D

13. they look weird, they basicly look like there normal ones but being worn lower down than like there suposed to be liek that, BUT saying that we do need more pics to be sure ;)