Hands

Discussion in 'General' started by CLKWRK, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Does anyone else NOT know what to do with their hands when blazed with other people?

2. Roll blunts

3. are you supposed to do a puppet show or something with people when high, i was unaware hands were a highly watched feature of the body by people who are high. Maybe you should see who is looking at your hands and ask them why they are staring at yours when they have 2 of their own

4. Only if I start thinking about them for some reason.

5. I smoke cigarettes when I'm stoned.

I'm free of the hands problem.

That or like a bottle of water or something

6. A lot of confusing topics coming up today.

7. Make gestures with them that coincide with the conversation or just put them down by your sides

8. fixed lol

9. Yes. I had this problem last night. I was smoking a blunt with a few people, just chillin on a couch, and I didn't know what to do with my hands.

I put one arm on the arm rest and held my head up with my hand for a minute...no, no good.

Then I put my hands on my lap. No...that doesn't look natural.

Picked up my cell phone for the 10000000000th time. Nope...haven't gotten a new text since the last time I looked a minute ago. The battery's gonna die if I keep doing that.

Lit up a cig...problem solved.

10. Now that I think about it I never pay attention to other peoples hands when they're stoned.

I doubt anybody cares about my hands either

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqhkdHlCHLk"]YouTube - Talladega Nights Ricky Bobby Hands[/ame]

12. Distract yourself and think of something else so that you forget yourself, and wherever you hands end up will almost always be where they "should."

13. op starts daydreaming to distract from hands, finds them down their pants when they snap back lol, win

14. nobody has said in your ass.....

15. if he ends up with his hands in his pants, he has hardly forgotten himself... far from it. but fuck, why not. go for it!@

16. wow you must be stoned if your really thinking about your hands hahaha

when im stoned i think the natural motion when you walk is weird so when i walk im like a box its weird

17. i have this problem so bad, but i also have adhd and i'm usually fidgety anyway. i always end up absentmindely playing with like a pen or something else laying around. It just gets way more intense if i'm high lol.

18. I just never seem to have my hands in a comfy position ( har har :D) Its just weird. IDK, talked to a buddy of mine and he said the same fuckin thing.

19. This is the best suggestion.

I'm usually playing video games or fiddling with something.

Usually I'll be drumming along with music with my hands or something!

Yeahh go hands. :hello: