Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hands

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeitup421, Mar 23, 2010.

1. when i smoke, i get really sweaty hands. like it feels like theres too much sweat on them and its really uncomfortable.

has anyone else experienced this and what do you do to get your hands to not sweat as much? :smoke:

2. hm i dont know. i remember a few times my hands being sweaty but i didnt care. i mean everyone HAS to sweat right?

3. yeah but this is more than average, my hands arent usually like this. there is a normal amount of sweat usually, but this is just unusual. i wipe my hands on a towel and it comes back, really annoying.

4. quit beating your dick so much

5. lol i dont, that has nothin to do with it.

6. i have no idea man

7. i was gonna say it's free lube so....

8. Wtfff.............:$ I'm HIIIIIGHHH

9. i get it once in awhile.. its you being paranoid

10. Its happens to me sometimes dont know why just carry around a small hand towel does the trick

11. I usually dry it up on my pubic hair

12. I just died a little inside.

Just carry a towel, and wipe them lol. Nothing big.

13. hahahaha :D

14. You can't carry a towel around with you, you'll look like a dork. Just wipe your hands off on your buddy's shirt :D

15. Damn, like everyone in this thread is banned...

16. Shit, I just noticed how old this thread was.

17. Yeah, thats probably why almost everyones banned...