1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Handeling Exams?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by petrified, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Well what can i say...for all us students still here, exam's are comming closer...for all those who have started studing and shit...i am in the same boat...and hate it....
    its the usual shit i guess....go easy on the green to get your memory and attention span up and all that shit...

but man.,...how do all u otthers go into exams? i got some friens that smoke up even the night before the exam...and smoke everday for 2-3weeks prior to exams... where as i kinna start slowing down a month before exams...and am a absolute abstanie from 2 weeks b4 exams...

just wondering how others handel exams...

but hey...i am sure we all are the same after the last exam is finished....walk into the exam with a pre-rolled joint..ready to spark up the second we get out...

hehe,

peace

2. I would definitely have a bowl ready to toke once you're done with your finals.
    I used to abstain, OK realistically... I was partying really hard in college and didn't really study that often, hence I never finished :D
    But what I found worked the best when I was doing GOOD was to slow down on the toking, study a little every night for awhile - you'll retain it better if you study over a period of time, instead of JUST the night before.
    also a critical thing is to get lots of rest - i have been prepared for exams, but stayed up so late the night before pulling an all-nighter or something and I can't even think straight once I'm in that classroom w/ the blank page in front of me.

Good luck on your exams hope you ace them all and get blasted afterwards :)

3. yeah guys, I know what you mean.

since january, when I moved into the dorms, I have not had one sober day. I have smoked weed at least everyday, with other drugs scattered inbetween.

I can't even begin to tell you how anxious I am to take a break from this place and regain my strength for next fall. phew!

yeah, exams are coming up and I'll do the best I can but I am pretty worn out. :(

4. I'm so glad I get to miss my final exams. I got decent grades throughout high school, so I got accepted into an internship for all of fourth quarter. The best part is I am getting paid for it.

5. My exams are gonna happen in little clumps, like four in four days, and then a week gap and then a bunch more etc. I plan on not smoking for about a week before the exams so I can concentrate on study, but I'll prolly smoke once or twice in the big gaps. I'll get too stressed otherwise.

6. I'm in school right now too and i smoke constantly...even during exam time. I don't think that the weed i smoke has controll over my memory... unless it's really dank. what i do is study really hard while i'm not stoned. The info is in there for good and a little...or a lot of weed wont get it out. Although I wouldn't try it out on an important exam. Everyone handles their weed differently.

"If I study high, take the test high, I figure I'll get high scores" Redman from the movie...

http://www.howhighmovie.com/hh_home.html

Grasscity Deals Near You