Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hampton Beach, NH

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KobeBryant, Aug 23, 2009.

1. By my surprise, they have a few very nice head shops. They have a bunch with names like "Mohab's Jewelry, but you will notice they all carry the same things. But for anyone in the Northeast has probably, or will end up going there so I suggest to take a walk down the strip for pieces. This place Tate's has some really nice stuff, I got a nice Bubbler there for 40, it's all really thick and pretty well priced.

Just a suggestion for anyone going there. I can't handle re-reading that little paragraph so my apologies if it doesn't make any sense.

2. Ive never been to any shops in Hampton maybe i should check it out. i live near portland ME, so i usually end up at A-Ware or Blazin Aces

3. ehhhhh it's almost all china glass... they have a few PHIRE's and other china companies like that.. me and a few buddies rented a house on M street (<3 christy's pizza) for the 4th of july week and i checked out all the shops on the strip.. there was one shop that sold .US RooR's... it was a craft shop, dont remember the name.. the ONLY shop id recommend visiting on the hampton strip.. if i remember the name ill share it :wave:

4. i have bought 3 pieces so far at the salem flee market form this one headshop and he is really reliable. all the glass is very thick and hits well, i would recomend him if you dont want to take the trip to hampton and stay in southern NH to buy a piece

5. if your already gonna be in hampton you might as well travel the extra 15 minutes to go to Smoke Ring in Seabrook, they actually have brand name quality glass, and custom glass.