Hamas releases 1 Israeli prisoner in return for 1,027 (!) Palestinian prisoners

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Johnny Cash, Oct 12, 2011.

1. I find it hard to sympathise with the Palestinians...

2. You spelled Hamas wrong.

3. Very true, I apologise.

4. Well... that is probably the ratio of prisoners.

5. The reason is, we jews are really not that good at bargaining at all. Its a myth were actually pretty bad!

6. Whoever posted the pic of the hurt child, do you think those don't exist of Israeli children maimed by Palestinians? Instead of basing your opinion on pictures, look at the history.

7. I agree, but the poster he replied to said "palestinians", an entire "nation" of people. not terrorists, not murderers, not hamas, but Palestinians.

thats some bullshit.

8. Already posted bro.

9. I was not making any political statement. He said he found it hard to sympathise with Palestinians. The child is Palestinian, do you not sympathise with him? You're always so quick to spew your poltical views on this matter at any chance you get.

10. Was this Israeli released the one the PM called for to be freed at his UN speech?

11. I actually did not spew a single view other than that using dead baby pictures and the like is a cheap tactic. There are far more convincing reasons to sympathize with the Palestinians than a picture of an injured child.

12. It's a very good reason though. Especially to show to someone who said he can't sympathise with Palestinians. An burned child is pretty easy to sympathise with.
    And I was referring to this: "do you think those don't exist of Israeli children maimed by Palestinians?" You are very quick to turn it around and say Israelis are hurt in this conflict too. I know, I'm not retarded. But this is completely irrelevant to the point I was trying to make.

13. I only listened to his speech while doing something else so I didn't catch that part, but probably. If I'm not mistaken, this guy has been a pretty big influence the relationship between Hamas and Israel.

14. It was a rather cheap tactic and does not represent what is going on.

15. Good point, sir.

It's more of a matter of personal conviction. I don't care nor sympathize with the child because he was most likely raised as a Muslim.

But that's my opinion. I hate all religion equally - And if one was to show up in the obituary with their occupation being "Pastor," I wouldn't give two shits either. Fuck tolerance.

16. Woah...

I'm pretty sure he didn't CHOOSE to be a Muslim, or choose to aggravate Israelis into bombing his neighbourhood.

You're fucked in the head if you don't feel sorry for that kid.

17. [quote name='"Crypto Tech"']

Good point, sir.

It's more of a matter of personal conviction. I don't care nor sympathize with the child because he was most likely raised as a Muslim.

But that's my opinion. I hate all religion equally - And if one was to show up in the obituary with their occupation being "Pastor," I wouldn't give two shits either. Fuck tolerance.[/quote]

yo brotha this kid isn't Muslim, his family is Muslim. he had no say in the matter, and you might be even more sympathetic than usual because he is being, to some, brainwashed AND he got blown the fuck up.

in your eyes, his life sucks for 2 reasons now

18. I find it hard to sympathize with Israel.