Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Halp?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ALOSTPANDA, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Okay so I've been smoking for about 3-4 years now and I still really don't like the taste of weed. I know I haven't been smoking as long as others but I'm curious because when I started smoking it tasted like nothing. When I first started smoking it was on the daily as a friend always had bud or money. We would smoke blunts, pipes, Joints, and the ocassional makeshift Bong. It never tasted bad but then I took a break for a few months and when I found out my cousin also smoked we started again and that's around when the bud started tasting bad. It doesn't matter what I smoke out of, it always tastes bad. It taste the worse out of bongs, bongs are bad enough where they'll make me throw up. I don't buy from the same guys either so I always have different buds so I don't blame the bud and when it comes to blunts, white owls and dutches make it very bearable but swishers and 4Ks are really bad, I can only do about 3 or 4 before they get to be much. Anyone know why this is? Sorry for so much and if this is in the wrong thread

2. Is the water in the bong clean? Dirty water will make it taste like ass. i dont really like swishers or 4ks either. Do joints taste bad to you?

3. I'm thinking when he first started smoking he probably didn't hit the joint/bong/blunt nearly as many times as he does now.

I remember back in my early days the taste wasn't even relevant. I'd put brick weed in bowls and not care(for those of you that don't smoke shitty weed: it tastes awful). But I'd only be taking a few hits per session so taste isn't something I picked up on

But now a couple years later, I can and need to smoke more so taste is something that I notice. I am in no way a weed snob but taste is something I notice. I cannot put brick weed in anything other than a blunt I will refuse to hit it. I cannot stand the taste of dry weed inside of my bowl either, it has to be put in a blunt.

I'm thinking OPs problem is he is now smoking more than he used to so taste is becoming relevant. And I think you will discover that, anything other than dank is going to taste less than satisfying

• Like Like x 1
  4. what @Mid man said above is very possible, I also think that you were used to smoking weed regularly when you took a break your tolerance for the taste went down. Now that you went back to smoking you are noticing it much more because you were not exposed to it for a while. Happens with almost everything in life, good luck!