Halo 3 Discussion Thread!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Clairvoyant, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Hi everyone, I'd like to make a thread dedicated to halo 3!

Halo 3 is one of my favirote games, of all time! So, lets discuss it!

Here's some things to discuss:

Your Live Rank
    The Story line, and whether there will be a halo 4, or anything that has the MC in it
    Favirote map/weapon/armor/etc..
    The new maps
    And anything else!

2. I realy wanna make a Valhalia map for close combat, but i've only had limited success.

me and my buddies completely pimped out the new zanzibar level. It's got all these hidden sniple roast.

3. i dont play many video games but i play halo because its something to do when I am high

Your Live Rank
    The Story line, and whether there will be a halo 4, or anything that has the MC in it
    Favirote map/weapon/armor/etc..
    The new maps

Nasal Mist Lvl 34
    Nose Spray lvl 38

Halo 4? Maybe in 3-4 years

Fav Map: Isolation (I know everyone hates it)

Fav weapon (needler/br/carbine

New maps are alright but everyones moves are so predictible

I hate having shitty internet because beating people down is so unfair even if i sneak up on someone and shoot first it seems like they always have host. When i played on cable internet at my friends beat down seemed overpowering

4. I love Narrows, but it never shows up online.

5. BR for the win, best gun in the game.

6. im a 37 could prob go higher but play a lot of socials and it's hard to get high in doubles which is what i usually play.

i like pit & valhalla

sniper is best gun

halo movie is gonna be tight i hope it comes out

handle is chickentava add me if you want to play

7. Halo 3 is the shit but I have to say 1 was the best. 2 sucked.

To many noobs on H3 though. I feel whenever I go in by myself, I go like +10 and everyone else goes like -5. Frustrating.

8. what my friends and I love to play (don't play ne more tho)....Shotguns & Swords....awesome game

i'm not like really really good....but i'm not complete crap....i'll get some kills if your uber elite....

the thing about Halo 3 that I like above Cod4 is that everybody on Halo3 starts with equal opportunity type thing....like not like some body picks a certain class and they are really dominant at it..and pwn....halo3 everybody starts off 'equal' ya digg?

but I love the cod4 class thang....custom? ya done

::edit::what!?....Just saw the trailer for halo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7FrNxVaxn8
    looks nuts

9. Does anybody have the Katana yet? My Brother is one achievement away...

10. two words:spartan laser.
    WIN!