Hallucinogens?

Discussion in 'General' started by NOTaPIE, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lately I\'ve been thinking about hallucinogens. I\'m wondering what hallucinogens are out there, and which ones would be considered \"safe\", like they wouldn\'t cause psychosis or won\'t bring any underlying mental problems to surface. Thanks in advance.

2. This would be best suited in Pandora\'s Box. But look into mushrooms, peyote, and mescaline.

3. you also got katemine and lsd

4. indeed threads relating to substance other than marijuana belong in the box.
    yet mescaline is the active chemical in peyote cactus.

but op look into magic mushrooms, lsd, lsa and salvia. for a few common hallucinogens.

5. Id look into DMT. The trip starts after only 10 seconds and lasts for about an hour.

6. Your sig is pretty intense. Death note is one of my favorite animes.

7. Good to see another Death Note fan. Its my favorite anime series because of it\'s intellectual approach and brilliant writing. L is my favorite, as you can see, because of his brilliance.

Now to make this post not 100% off topic, 2c-i, 2c-b, and DXM are a few more hallucinogens.

8. Psilocybin(Magic Mushrooms), Lysergic Acid Diethylamide(LSD), Dimethyltryptamine(DMT, 5-meo-DMT), Mescaline (Peyote), Dextromethorphan (Dxm/Cough Medicine), 2c family (2c-b, 2c-e, 2c-i), DO family (DOM, DOB,DOI). Those are pretty much the main ones, there are other ones like datura, belladonna, and diphenhydramine (benadryl) that cause hallucinations, but those are much more delirious in thier effects (undesirable). You also have the stuff you will never ever get, such as Ibogaine, 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate(BZ), and 4-ACETOXY-DMT(Psilacetin). Ayahuasca is another common one, Salvia Divinorum is a very common one as well. Ketamine and Phencyclidine(PCP) are rather common too. PCP would probably fall under the undesirable category, I have not met anyone who has liked it. It isn\'t scary like everyone says, but some of the hallucinations are really FUCKED UP, and it is just fucking weird. I personally hate it. I could see it being extremely scary actually.

EDIT: Apparently Psilacetin is legal to possess, though it is considered a analog to DMT and Psilocin. Forgot about the Trimethoxyamphetamine family of substances too (TMA-2). PMA is also one that is left out, but you wouldn\'t want to try PMA anyways.

9. that show is actually pretty good, seen it a couple of times and i had to pay attention in order to understand...and sometimes even that wasnt enough :-/

anyway, check out LSD; my favorite hallucinogen thus far

10. I would have to say I am with you on that.

11. Shrooms - Wonderful drug, people report positive psychological results with occasional use.

Salvia - Humbling drug, very intense yet short, no e schance of harm use in controlled setting.

Lsd- Can be pretty intense im sure haven\'t tried it but it seems like as long as you have a good mindset it would be very enjoyable, try out somhrooms or salvia first.

12. Sorry to tell you this bro but all psychoactive drugs can bring out an underlying condition. But try shrooms!

13. That is pretty much true. The ones that cause psychological problems are substances like methamphetamine(from lack of sleep and prolonged use.) and pcp. He is right though, if you had a underlying condition, even marijuana could precipitate it.

14. try salvia, its legal, and the trip kicks in like a min after your hit you have no control over your body, i didnt remember doing the stuff that i did while i was tripping but i could tell you exactly what i was thinking about which was some bears taking pictures in a park singing were all just buckets of water and i was gonna die

15. the easiest solution is to go to erowid.com. no joke it has everything you need. its shows you what ways to do it and has personal accounts of different drugs. its a good read. trust.

16. Word

Eroiwd rules, I\'ve researched it for acid and lsa before trying, real good info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.