Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner 420, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Yesterday I was kinda stressed out so I rolled up a joint, and decided to relax. After about 10 minutes I realized that this was the best shit I had ever smoked. I was convinced the weed had been spiked with LSD, or something, but that isn't possible because I grow myself. After about 30 minutes I started hallucinating. I saw  a leaf on the side of the road and it flipped upside down and grew and started turning bright colors. Anyone else have a similar experience with weed?

2. First, LSD is destroyed by light an heat, you can't lace weed with it an trip. Second, you just got super high man, happens lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Lol I'd say if it was laced... BUY MORE!

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Once things seemed closer and more distant to me. I was walking down a road, and I looked at my hand, then my friend, whom I was talking to and I felt like him and my hand were inches away, but everything behind him was distant

I don't know how to describe it

5. If you grow your own shit you should know exactly what was in there lol. I wish that would happen to me, i could smoke about 3 grams to myself in a 2 hour period of some blue dream and that never happens to me. I can bet you were probably tired and all that good stuff and smokin pot made you see thing. Unless you also mixed in some angel dust of course.

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It happened to me. It was about 15 years ago when I was living in No Calif and I knew the trail (no pun intended) (lol) to the grower, so I know for a fact there was nothing in it, twas organic even. As soon as I took a couple hits I thought oh no, this came from so-n-so and I'd been warned about his potency. Well one of my friends we were smoking with is thin and all of the sudden she turned into a skeleton! And it wasn't just for a second! It was long enough for the three of them to notice something was up with me. I remember her saying to me, KT, it's me J! It was absolutely without a doubt the freakiest pot smoking experience of my life. It was but a few minutes later til I told my husband that I wanted to go the hell home. Hallucinating is fine when you're expecting it. I'm glad I was with good old deadhead friends when it happened.