Hallucinations I have

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokinRD, Jan 17, 2014.

1. I dont hallucinate while im high. And I hear voices talk to me when sober..

2. You're in denial lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. woops lol Im stoend as fuck when typing this stuff. I do hallucinate lol. But only when Im high. But even when sober I I strongly think it is, and know it is.

That demon shit's fucking creepy. I think I would have laughed myself to death from unbelievable fear, if that makes sense.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You baked A'f just chill.

6. It's alright one day it was my first time smoking really really dank OG Kush and I zoned out and everything lost its color until snapped out of it.
    I had about 3-5 bowls I don't remember lol.

7. http://forum.grasscity.com/philosophy/898357-brain-dd.html

8. #68 AleR, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    some people with mental disorders do go mad without even noticing or remembering any of it. I remember I read this story of this chick that hallucinate this demon tryna kill her boyfriend and her bf was injured so she called 911 then when the police got there they arrested her for the murder of her boyfriend, when the police got to the scene they found a knife under the bed with blood all over it. Turns out there was no demon she did it without even knowing. Scary to think that you or even I might have killed someone without knowing.

9. Wtf do you mean by a marked one? xD

10. Go to... a doctor?

11. If my friend told me that white noise was playing out whilst he watched a demon cut my head off, and that's why he couldn't hear me calling him... I don't know, I don't think I'd have any words. Just brown undies.

• Like Like x 1