hallucinations... from weed???

Discussion in 'General' started by steveO, Feb 21, 2005.

1. my friend keeps saying that everytime he gets high he starts to hallucinate. i dont believe him at all and think hes making it up becuase i've never heard of that before from weed. one time he was outside and claimed he saw kids shooting water guns at him when there clearly was noone around. have u guys ever heard of anything like that before???

2. I've seen shit from weed if I smoke enough of it. It hasn't happened lately, and I never had anything as bad as that but, well, for example, my friend's car; whenever we smoke in it and drive around, and I watch the reflection of her headlights on the side of the road, I've seen stuff in them.

...But that's not the same thing as clearly hallucinating like that.

3. I've never had any visual hallucinations from bud.. Although I HAVE heard voices and other various noises.. Extreme paranoia will do that to ya!

4. I've had hallucinations, when I mixed it with DXM.

But other than that, i've never had hallucinations with weed by itself.

5. when i started smoking weed i floated into a picture on the side of the wall and i couldnt feel my body.... ive rowed through my bloodstream on a viking ship delivering THC to varios parts of my body too... but i havent had anything like that for a while

6. ive heard of people getting hallucinations from thc, its never happened to me. if it was true, wouldnt you think thc would be classifed as a psychedelic?

7. If the music isn't loud enough for me to completely hear it, my mind makes up the song for me...so I'll be listening to the song and be like, dam who is this, it's pretty good...but I turn it up and it sounds completely different

same when someone says something to me, I'll think they said something completely different

8. actually, weed is classified as a hallucinogen, which is basically a psychedelic. and yeah, you can have hallucinations from weed, i would occasionlly hallucinate when i first started smoking. seems like it mostly happens when you first start smoking if it happens to you.

9. If i smoke alot i dont get visual hallucinations but i usually slip into a trance with good music and basically trip out, but not really.. its weird.. but fun

10. i've seen alot of people lie like shit from weed, which is also what yoo see.

11. I smoke every day and every time I get some sort of Visiual thing. Sometimes auditory also. I think weed effects people dirffrenty. Full on visiual trips is not likly though.

12. sometimes when im baked outta my mind ill see shit out of the corners of my eyes. Like one time i thought i saw a tarantula climbing up the porch beside and i looked real quick and there was nuttin there. Another time i thought a stick was a snake but when i looked directly at it i knew it was a stick. Both of those were at nightime too. Sometimes ill be in like my own zone and ill think im listenin to the radio but really its just in my head. Or when a dog barks for a long time i might think its a radio playing. And sometimes when people talk to me i cant understand nething they say like theyre talkin in some other language or suttin.

But ya i deff dont believe what your friend is sayin. I know alot of people who lie like that. Its fuckin stupid you should just tell him you know your not cool just cuz u hallucinate off weed Just chill.

13. once when i smoked 2 crazy bongs filled with the best weed i have had in my life... more like bucket hits actually :) i thought i was a robot when walking back, i was thinking... "hmm when i came there im sure i was human, but i seem to be more robotic now... maybe the weed has fried my programming allowing me to realise i am actually a robot..."
    nothing really visual tho but i was SURE i was a robot, i got really sleepy and thought, "time to recharge"

14. lmao!!

dood was i just hallucinating??? i could have sworn your quote button was moving!!

oh one time i saw a 2d lego man moving in a robotic way weird lol

15. I hallucinated once on pot. I smoked a shit ton, though. It's possible just not common.

16. when i first started toking i could see things in shades of colours,kind of monochrome
    but in whatever base colour i wanted to,like shades of blue or whatever.
    but i havnt experienced anything like that for a while.

im sure its highly possible with very good weed

i just wish i could get some......