Hallucinations from weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AlliNeedIsWeed, Sep 2, 2012.

1. So i had brithday in friday and the party was at night,so i figured i should get high alone durin daytime.Well i made a pipe out of foil and pen cause i usually smoke joints only and i was out of papers that day(yeah i know it sucks).So i packed a bowl of some dank weed i was saving for special days like my birthday and i took like 4 or 5 good hits.Gotta admit i never been that high in my life(except my first time,it was kinda the same actually can't tell which one was better).The weed is homegrown and i guarantee that its NOT laced,i also know the dealer and hes one of my best friends.So when it kicked in i would close my eyes and see picture of me from above,then another picutre of my house,then of the whole street,then city and finaly the whole planet and then back it kept happening like 20 secs really fast changing all these pictures.I opened my eyes and i see my face then i look through the window and i was seagul flying on the height of my window and looking at ppl then i wanted to take a shit on their heads and started laughing after 2 or 3 mins i realize im just sitting and watching at my window then shake my head and it all gone away for a while.Then i could see myself like 3rd person and i was made of jelly or something.

Is this possible or i have some brain issues?

2. I think you just got high.

3. You was high. Or you poisoned yourself with all that foil and your brain was melting.

4. Closed eye visuals can most definitely happen when you get really baked, but idk about open eye visuals

5. Oh yeah forgot to add that when i looked through the window again there was some woman taking pictures of her boyfriend or something and i thought shes taking pictures of me and know that im high and can see through my window so i turned into something i dont even know what and i jumped from my window into her camera and deleted her pictures of me then went back in my room and all this as im just sitting in my chair lol.Hope it's normal cause i always have something like these when i get high but not that strong i mean i usually know its in my mind but this time it was so real i didnt even realized it was happening in my mind i thought im really doing it until i move my head.

6. How could i poison myself with foil when it can't burn which means i can't smoke it?

7. That is interesting but uh... completely normal when you smoke a lot of the dank stuff.

8. [quote name='"AlliNeedIsWeed"']

How could i poison myself with foil when it can't burn which means i can't smoke it?[/quote]

Metals oxidize and release gases that are toxic when heated up.

9. I don't think it was that heated cause i only took like 4 hits i could touch the foil right after finished smoking and it wasnt even hot so im sure its not that.

10. Inhaling plastics and aluminum foil can deffinetly fuck with your head.. Go to your local gas station and pick up a pipe of some sort for 10$ man.. It will save you a lot of hardships in the long run

11. I have personaly experiences open eye visuals. You gotta stare at one place long enough. You also have to be very very very high. The only thing that ever works for me is a Gravity bong. Take a gram of weed and marathon that shit on the GB. Welcome to MARS.

12. One hit out of foil is too many. It doesn't retain heat very well but it does heat up..

13. Well its not that cause my brain is made of steel i smoked half a pen month ago.Tried to make a homemade bong with my homie but we used plastic pen instead of metal one and u know the rest..LOL And nothing happened i just felt like i wanna puke cause my mouth tasted like plastic.

14. Thanks for the heads up tho,now that i know its toxic i will never smoke out of foil again.I'm considering buying a pipe but i can't decide between glass pipe and metal pipe.What do you guys think?

15. [quote name='"AlliNeedIsWeed"']Well its not that cause my brain is made of steel i smoked half a pen month ago.Tried to make a homemade bong with my homie but we used plastic pen instead of metal one and u know the rest..LOL And nothing happened i just felt like i wanna puke cause my mouth tasted like plastic.[/quote]

Are you sure you even have a brain? You smoked half a fucking plastic pen. Go buy a pipe kid. Edit: glass all the way

16. Glass no question.

17. #17 Plasma, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    Your brain is made of steel? No.. Yeah, you aren't going to die INSTANTLY (most the time). Fumes emitted from burning plastic can lead to cancer from plastic fibers. Dioxin poisoning and potential death. Aluminum has been said to lead to Alzheimers but I think that's a load of shit. I know that it does cause serious health issues in the future because toxic fumes do form if you're using the wrong shit. You sound young and ignorant, is 10$ really worth taking that risk?

Not trying to be rude or anything. Just doesn't sound like you thought it all through.

18. It still gets heated it. It's right next to a 1700F flame man. Heat excited molecules on the surface, which causes them to bump around, and eventually causes them to become volatile. You might not see this action til combustion occurs, because your eyes aren't sensitive to pick up the "smoke", but it doesn't mean it's not happening and it's not possible, just because the bowl in one spot didn't feel warm.

You might not have immediate effects but it's still harmful and can cause damage you don't see. You might not have smoked enough plastic to do any visible harm, but you have no idea what the effects of the chemicals in there, interacting with the cells of your body, lungs, and brain in a way they are not used to dealing with (since plastics are made from fossil fuels and are in no way organic or natural to us).

Alcohol is a good example of such a thing, you don't notice the negative effects, you might be sick the next day or hungover, but you don't feel it eating away at your liver until you did enough damage that it starts to affect your life.

19. Get a cheap glass pipe if it's all you can get atm. The Indian stores all have them around here for 10 to 15 bucks. I've been on some wild daydreams gettiing baked when I was younger, but that sounds like shrooms LOL!! Not doubting your experience, because I have an old friend who swears through deep meditation with ganja he can reach that level too. The most I've ever done was sitting in a white room with dark shades and saw spiraling psychedelic colors dancing all over the place.

20. Damn it.Y'all got me scared.We were 2 and he smoked most of the pen so i smoked lik1 1/5 of it or even less but im about to run cancer tests soon.And yeah i know im young n stupid but i'm smokin since i was 18 n im 19 now so im still experiencing shit.Money ain't problem i will deff buy a glass pipe but i read sum shit that i have to change some screens..How could i do that and is it hard?