Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hallucinating

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nykoo, Feb 27, 2010.

1. why do i hallucinate from smoking kush. I know a couple people that also hallucinate anyways those this mean i am still a noob smoker?

2. Im a noob smoker too, only like 8 months, and I havent smoked kush yet, that I know of :p. I don't know why you hallucinate. Probably, PROBABLY, your not used to such high quality weed so you get a very strong high. Or your very young and smoke too much like me

3. Yeah most people dont hallucinate...

Maybe its laced?

4. it wasnt laced

5. Oh nice to see the first ever hallucination from marijuana alone.

The truth is, you're either laced or you're making it up.

6. Some people report very light hallucinations when smoking 100% Sativa strains. However, you're probably not smoking the very best of the best of all the Sativa strains in the world.

You're not hallucinating.

7. yeah bro your not hallucinating
    its probly super dank and your smokin it like mids.
    and no fucken dealer in his right mind would lace shit
    its way to expensive to do. destroys repeat deals, and again, it loses them money

8. No I'm with him on it, there are times I hallucinate too and I trust my source. I hallucinated a lot when I first started.

9. Well you should be wary for developing mental disorders. It's really NOT normal to hallucinate smoking.

10. The first time I had purple kush, was the first time i had good kush. I was very high, and seemed like i seen a glowing smileyface on my ceiling. It was weird but could of just been cus i was high and bright lights and shit.

11. You should explain to us what your seein.

You might be gettin hallucinations mixed up with visual distortions,which are things appearing different then they are like when you zone out or look at people in your perephial vision.

12. Yeah are we talking full blown clear closed/open eye visuals?

Or are you seeing little distortions and such? I've also experienced a feeling where my vision is spinning, but I don't get nauseous, and that was probably the most distorted type of experience I've gotten.

13. Yeah, Are they closed eye visuals or like you're walking around and you see a pokemon run out of the bushes and run away? or just distortion?

14. if i smoke some really good shit, like medical shit, and im dehydrated then i sometimes see visual distortions such as small dots when i blink (like when you look at something bright and you blink and you can kind of see its outline). But thats from being dehydrated.

Just because Marijuana is classified as a hallucinogen, doesnt mean you have hallucinations.

Hallucinogen - a psychoactive drug that induces hallucinations or altered sensory experiences

15. Are you hallucinating or when you close your eyes do you just see vivid visuals? Because when I'm really baked I have really nice visuals when I close my eyes especially when listening to good music.

I don't think its possible to really hallucinate on weed though. Can you describe what you see?

16. its pretty much impossible to hallucinate but you can trip out and see ope/closed eye visuals thats about it :smoking:

17. i think people are confusing hallucination with vivid thoughts.

18. Rotflmao. I just imagined seeing that high, funny shit. But yeah I bet you just think you see something and then your mind twists it all up.

19. I always get closed eye visuals when I'm really high. I get like visual distortions but never straight up something popping out of the wall or something. I once thought my shadow was a club DJ with a turntable and I started jamming with my shadow but that's about it.