Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating on weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NumNum, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Ok so here's one of the most ridiculous experiences I've ever had.

Basically I started off by cooking up some weed Ramen (didn't use too much weed, but it was enough to get me and a friend pretty high).
    So I eat the majority of it, and slurp up all the broth. I accidentally fell asleep on the couch though.
    I wake up about two hours later. I look over at my buddy, who is still dead asleep. But when I turned my head the opposite way, everything lagged and then fell right into place and I could hear a THUD as my vision landed.
    At this point I realize I'm pretty high, then I got up, and discovered I was REALLY high. I could barely walk. I walked to my room and tried locking the door probably 8 times before I got it.

This is where the good stuff begins:

I lay down in my bed and it's a pretty dark room, but just enough light to see the outline of the dresser and the door. I'm looking at this one wall and all of the sudden these stars start to appear on the wall.
    http://www.caspercomsci.com/images/java/fourPointStar.jpg
    Now a bunch of these 4 pointed stars are lined up in a grid pattern along the wall. Then (like the starfield screensaver) they all start flying towards me.
    I watch them go by and then one looked like it was going to hit me so I duck down in my bed and wait for them to disappear.

Alright so now I look back at the wall, and in full BRIGHT color, (it was so bright and colorful that it was almost hard to look at cause I was used to the dark) 4 figures appear. The first one I could make out, and it looked sort of like this:
    http://www.clipartpal.com/_thumbs/014/DancingBones_tnb.png
    As for the other three, they were too blurry to distinguish. These 4 characters had a white outline around them, almost like they were a sticker. So I'm looking at this "sticker" and more of them start to appear on the wall.
    The thing is, these skeletons were laughing, which made me start to laugh. I have no idea what they were laughing at but it was so funny that I just felt the need to start laughing with them.

After I finished laughing, I fell asleep and had an amazing night's sleep.

I know for a fact I was awake and had my eye's wide open.

So to all you skeptics, hallucinating on weed is possible for a select amount of people, you just need to get REALLY high.

2. yeah, once I got so high when I looked at my cat, her fur was in two shades of green kinda when you look at a really bright light then you close ur eyes. shit was pretty intense but was nowhere near an acid trip.

3. I'm being dead serious,

last night was a trip .. I don't think I have ever been so high in my life; I literally felt transported into another dimension, and the scary thing is

[​IMG]

this^ is exactly how I would describe my surroundings. I remembered it quite vividly; an abundance of those stars going in all different directions (like how those school of fishes do) - glowing, flowing freely through what I imagined to be 'voided space', and I was carried away in the current (well, more like sucked into it). And then I pretty much yacked my heart out, right after.. :(

It was such an intense reality - I've never been that uncomfortably high, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.

4. I enjoyed mine so much, it wasn't scary at all. I just don't know how I'm gonna pull it off again..

5. try eating a ripe mango 30 minutes before smoking, it helps a bit.

6. I've never hallucinated on weed. But I did get bored last night and looked at this while high:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzSRVgF501M&feature=related]YouTube - Natural Hallucinogen[/ame]

It actually works really well. After you watch it for a couple minutes and then walk around the room, everything changes size. It's kinda neat.

7. lol it does work! but only for like 10 secs....then i got mad..

8. I relized recently I have a reaccuring trip like the op said only when I m fuckin Blazed but its hard to explain its all these things from my childhood inside of a painting that my mom had growing up =. Sometimes I can get it when I'm not that high by putting my eyes just right

9. Does the mango thing really work?

10. Yeah and makes u fart alot.

11. lolwut? :laughing:

12. when i took my first gravity bong hit, i was literally seeing random ass images in my head for the next hour then i broke my friends chair when i tried to sit down

13. Ah dude I get something like that. The lamp in my living room shines on my tv stand in a way that really must trip my brain out. Its like a waving, partially translucent blanket of diamond shaped colors

14. lol weed is definitly visually stimulating...but its more of a mental image, is in your vison... its never a full bodied hallucination you know...where you KNOW for sure that shit was real, but it wasnt...with weed shit its always like...a goofy image...or simple basic shape patterns....

15. I forget what song I was listening too, but it literally felt like a gravitational pull that dragged me into a parallel universe. Remember, the mind is the most complex and powerful tool. I get that some people push the idea of "we only use 10% of our brain", largely due to psychics and their agendas - when it fact that is false, but from about 80% - 90% of our subconscious is untapped.

I wasn't just seeing static and an array of sparkly lights. Given, I was sitting down with my eyes shut - at the time - when my mind piloted me into the unknown. It lasted for about ten minutes before I couldn't take it anymore, and as soon as I changed the song, that constant flow of life - feeding into me - drained from me, and I immediately felt like I had to throw up (and I did).

I've never shroomed, but I'd imagine my 'trip' to be something similar to this (but amplified like 100x) which kind of intimidates me because I absolutely had no control.

16. For a solid month or two after I first ingested an eighth of some primo golden caps every time I smoked I would get very noticeable patterning. What you described is pretty close to what i saw, but instead of "bulging" or "breathing" stars I would get more of a rotating maze, that would be repeated in a grid across any flat, uniform surface. Also when i closed my eyes I would be able to clearly see the outline, and depending on level of stonedness, details of any object I thought of. This is long gone but i still remember the days of frantically trying to get as high as possible to "get the shrooms back". Your not alone brotha!

17. depending on age and tolerance and many factors...You just got mega fucking high.

18. Well the more you describe it the more it sounds like things I've seen or felt while dosed! Yeah I'm a firm believer that there is more to everything going on than what we see. I mean if some animals have a thermal vision, then why not? Certain chemicals temporarily give people a special set of eyes.

19. Weed is a psychedelic, hallucinations are possible, especially in combination with other drugs.

I once took 3 tapentadols (300mg which is an overdose) and the effects were similar to oxies, no hallucinations whatsoever until I smoked a giant bowl of weed... I began hearing this random reggae music which I had no idea was a hallucination until I went downstairs and still heard it. Prior to that I thought it was coming from my laptop since I was so fucked up that I had forgotten if I left my itunes on or anything before I went to smoke. I then saw a translucent women take something from my desk and disappear.

Obviously the tapentadol caused it, but it didn't happen until I smoked. Seeing stars and skeletons makes me think PCP, but I doubt you'd be able to sleep if you were on PCP. Idk your story inspires me to make a half ounce of brownies and eat them all at once in the hopes that i'll see stars floating by me :p

20. Sometimes I walk around imagining things. But one time after being insanely fuck (tobbacco and weed high to extremes) I was laying in bed breathing roughly closed my eyes to see a red and lumpy skinned man grin at me then my eyes flew open and I puked again.