Hallucinating on Weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thirdeye, Sep 24, 2009.

1. okay, so the other day I hadn't smoked in like 1 month or 2 so I'd say my tolerance was pretty low. My friend Jay who I had known for a while had recently started serving so he sold me 2 grams for 20 bucks. So we're in his car smoking what looked like half of a really tight blunt, and this got me pretty high like by the time we finished it. Then I said to myself "Yo we should roll one like 3 times bigger than that with one of these 2 grams". So we went and we bought a grape dutch and we rolled and we hotboxed in his Car listening to The Pharcyde.

I get home, drank a glass of milk and I felt like, too fucking high. I felt like I was leaving this World but when I looked around I was still like in my house, in my room, in bed high as fuck. After a while I started hallucinating, reminded me of the first time I took LSD (1 Stamp). The visuals where, pretty crazy but it was like if you photoshopped some scene from some cartoon over a picture of my room with like 30% transparency, so they weren't too strong or anything. I started feeling sick so I tried going to sleep. I felt this like crazy feeling in my stomach that made me shit my pants and BAM I threw up on my floor and I just kept throwing up. After a while I just got up and I said fuck. I cleaned it up, and I layed down on my Sofa and I just passed the fuck out.

WTF

DSC00369 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

He called it "Mango Haze"

2. FUCKING STRANGE MAN! I dont know about that shit, find out how the other guy was after word.

ummm nah fuck bro I dont know, I guess you just had to much smoke bro.

sorry about all the puke, thats gotta suck

3. #3 Spaded89, Sep 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009
    BS j/k maybe it was laced??? the most that ever happened to me was things got a little blurry for like 30 seconds, but I think it's cause we were sitting for so long smoking and I got lightheaded when I stood up. and one question after you cleaned up your vomit did you change your underwear?:D

4. dude fuck... so much puke lmao
    ><

5. lmao I didn't literally shit my pants I just like got super freaked over this insane feeling of Nostalgia that I felt right before I threw up, like if I was little again.

Haven't thrown up in like 8 years or something lol

6. ive hallucinated on weed before just some trippy lighty things hella cool but i didnt throw up but i was really fucked

7. yeah dude I feel you.
    I totally feel you xD

8. The only time I've ever had anything that bad happen to me was when I had a Panic Attack from Smoking.

You probably just had very pronounced effects of smoking because your tolerance has went down. Perhaps a light panic attack from the shock of getting really high when you haven't smoked in a while?

When I had my panic attack I was seeing doubles, and having audio hallucinations(It sounded like loud laughing) to start. It began raining, and I could barely even feel the rain when it hit my body. When I looked at the rain, it appeared to be moving in very slow motion. Felt like I was under the influence of a psychedelic.

It culminated in me throwing up all over the place.

9. hmmm maybe it was salvia... cause that stuff can make you trip... that or that bud is pretty sick

10. Nah, Salvia is way crazier than what happened to me. I think this bud had like some craziness to it lol

11. No way was it Salvia.

You can tell. Plus Salvia smells like ass.

12. True that lol

13. so, so bored.

14. I said blind, adding to your name to make it ThirdEyeBlind lol. Sorry for the late post, just spent a huge chunk of time reading that selling heroin in new York story. Crash as can be.

15. I've tripped my self out hella bad smoking before, almost to the point where I thought I was getting visuals...but that was after toasting kief bowls in my friends 3 footer so...idk haha

16. I have smoked some of that Mango that shit is too dank. I love that strain.

The closest i have had to a hallucination was when i was walking i walked past a mail box and freaked out cause i thought it was a person for a second till i looked at it. I was almost 100% sure it was a person.

17. looks like some DANK haze! Especially MANGO HAZE! Never tried it but tried its cousins. Anyways haze is known for its head highs, that added with you not smoking for a long time could maybe make you think u were seeing things.

I do STRONGLY believe the sickness came from the blunts. After not smoking for a while your body is not used to the intake of tobacco, especially that from blunts/blunt wraps. When i take a T break and smoke blunts i always feel like i wanna puke, and that its not the normal kind of high, but its all nicotine sickness.

A spoonful of sugar will help get rid of it, or something salty.

18. Dude this reminds me of what happened last night to me. I smoked three bowls out of my perculator of just outdoor kb, alright bud. I started to panic and it seemed like when I was tripping on cid or something and everything just didnt seem proportional as they should be. I still feel werid today, I don't know why. I'm thinking its just cause I got incredibly high after I hadnt been for so long.