Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. If you start looking at many medication and foods you'll find Lecithin in an amazing number of foods and meds
    It makes better use of many things from the taste of sugar to how effective a medication is.
    Part of the reason I freeze my oil is it removes the gritty mouth feel the single stage heat leaves. I always let the Kief-hash capsules melt in my mouth as I love the taste of the kief-Coconut oil.

Now the RSO version ones are swallow fast and chase with water and never let them melt as the RSO is way bitter and more like a mouthful of road tar.

2 full hours between additional dose is the safe way to keep adding until the sweet spot is found.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wait up to 2 hours indeed. I have 4-6drops caps (some are filled with 6 some with 4 just to make it more risky haha). I use size 4 caps. Even the 4 drops cap is knocking me out very hard. when I get 6 drops I must take a walk outside... :D hahah but this product is very potent. When I use RSO I use only buds/shake from buds and it produces also very potent medication. Making RSO will take more time, its more complex process as you need to decarb, solve in alcohol, evaporate the alcohol and then infuse, but 3 drops are knocking me out too hard. With hash is simple as you only need to decarb and infuse!!! Be carefull with the dosage. Dont take too much, you dont want this!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Did a little run with 8g of some frosty trim from a strain called Dark Purple by Delicious Seeds. Didn't wanna run all the trim at once just in case I need to change my ratios.

I used LouAna liquid coconut oil and Fearn liquid lecithin, couldnt tell you the exact measurements but I know I only used about 1 tsp of lecithin and kept adding coconut oil until it barely covered the trim evenly. Heated and froze then reheated per your instructions.

I remember reading trim usually requires more mass which takes longer to 'cook', so I added some time. I did about 45 min initial 220F, freeze, then another 30 min 220F. I put mine into a unbleached coffee filter and put a latex-free, powder-free glove on then squeezed the filter into a dish, then strained into my final dish.

My run made 32 full capsules and 1 half capsule. Of course I took 1 full and one half right before I went to clean up, now I'm on here rambling. Definitely feeling them kicking in.

Thanks again Brass! 20190916_000540.jpg 20190916_002251.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Monthly report: After some experiments with RSO and hash, mct and coconut oil... as some of you already know - I maded lots of caps - I still have more than 300 caps. I gave lots of caps to friends... one friend is having some health issues - he is suffering from pain which is so strong sometimes he can't sleep or while he sleeps he wake up from the pain. I gave him up like 250 caps - just the caps I make size 4 with 4 drops of it. As I told you already 4 drops of hash oil are enough for me... I am really wasted just to the point when it's almost uncomfortable but not yet... haha. He smokes daily so he takes up to 6 of my size 4 caps at once (this cap are a little less than half full)... or 1 size 2 cap full to the top. His report - I take them only night time cause and I sleep like a baby. He still awake sometimes early in the morning, but he can sleep almost the whole night since he uses the caps.
    So in my stash I have the caps and droppers with MCT oil - hash and RSO. The caps hits fast just as @BrassNwood said. If I want fast hit I just take a cap on empty stomach, wait about 30-40 minutes and eat something - no matter what. Every time I do this, 1hour after consuming the cap I am wasted as sh*t... every time.
    I don't use the caps daily because they are pretty intense... I save them for the weekend or for special events haha. Most of the time I use the MCT droppers - 2-3 drops of the hash oil or 1-2 drops RSO. MCT seems to take more time to hits... sometimes it takes up to 2 hours. I didn't feel any difference in the strength between oils... both are same potent.
    There is way difference between the hash oil and the RSO oil - hash oil makes me more energetic, euphoric, uplifted and ready to go, while RSO is more stoned/couchlock effect... heavy stoned haha. My RSO turned out more potent then the hash I use, but as I said - I don't produce my own hash and here in Europe is only the black market - even in the "dispensary" the hash is from the black market, so good quality hash is expensive. Weed is cheaper... and I use shake to make my RSO - it's even more cheaper. I can buy up to 50 gram of good quality shake - the shake on the bottom of big bag with the buds, for the same price as 5-10gram good quality hash. Of this 50 gram I get like 5 grams very potent RSO and I like the preparing and making of my own RSO. I try to become better in making it... haha. Next week I will make some more RSO from different strain - Bubble Gum. Yet I used 2 different strains - one outdoor bad quality weed and the other was good quality amnesia shake... but I didn't strained with coffefilter and ths "RSO" wasn't really RSO but it looked more like hash.... so I filled it in caps and I gave it to my brother. I want to compare if there is difference in the effects if I use different strain... if I compare the hash there are some differences. It doesn't differ much from strain to strain... but the low quality hash I used gives me very uplifting effects, while the better quality hash makes you a little more stoney... still very uplifting, but more tunnel vision stoned/trippy effect. The RSO from the outdoor weed I used is like train... it hits me very hard... 2 drops are smashing me really hard. I can do something for hours without thinking or so... it's like I live, but the time has stopped - 5 minutes seem like 1 hour... I enjoy it actually haha. Very stoned and dream like state, but no tunnel visions... only the colors seem like to be more intense.
    As I share this oil with others around me and I can compare it with them and compare it my self, because back in the days when I smoked weed/hash, the caps were effective for sure, but the dose I must take to feel it was huge. I smoked daily 2-3 grams and my tolerance was huge... my dose was 1 full 0 size cap with good quality hash... low quality didn't worked for me - thats why I didn't switched immediately to the caps. After 3 weeks of tolerance break - no smoking, no caps, just sober, my tolerance was so low, I took 4 drops of the low quality oil and I was out of space... :D more wasted than I ever was... ever since than - 7 months later, I use the oil daily - just once a day, my regular dose of 2-3 drops hash oil or 1 drop RSO... every time I am wasted... it's like my tolerance isn't buidling up and I am pretty happy with this haha. I don't know if I am sensitive to edibles or it's because of tolerance break/low tolerance, but from very small dose, I am really wasted... even when I smoked it wasn't that intense as when I use the oils... right now I am more wasted than the first time I smoked in my live... I took just 2 drops RSO. So thank @BrassNwood once more... this is product is magic.

• Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]

Got a few Capsules of my own done. More then time I made more kief and got to work on a full jar.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  6. I have to wait for the outdoor to finish before I can start making oils. Super amped to try

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. You use 00 size? I cant imagine how I will feel from 1 of this... today I took just 4 drops cap and I had hard time surviving the trip haha... how much drops are in your caps?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Size (0) single zero. They hold 25 drops. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. So maybe it would be safe to say.

Maybe somebody could use a size 3 cap if they only need a couple drops... Are size 3 hard to fill I wonder.

Assuming the weeds 19%

Makes dry ice keif, then mg per drop. To account for.

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Where's 100% weed at, yo?..

11. Must apologize to the max..
    Should be a rule for me. Never visit GC without being high.
    Well now I'm just high as off bongs, so therefore I shouldn't never post here.

12. LOL I could never get as ripped smoking as edibles can send me for a fraction of the amount.
    This edible oil will send you way past your comfort zone all to easily. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  13. True story!! Especially 0 size caps... hahah!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Brass - Is this the most recent recipe for these?
    I will be trying it soon, but yeah just googled to find it so not sure if you may have written up anything new that I should take note of?

Also, like I said before just to confirm - I can pretty much just grind grind grind to get this going on?
    No mortar and pestle here, but I chop for edibles in a little bladed coffee grinder, and something that looks very similar in consistency (finer than flour) sticks to the lid. The more I grind, the more I get. Will that do?

Thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome to the Thread.
    Yes same recipe.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    Grind to dust
    5 grams Cannabis:: Kief-Hash-Powdered buds, Concentrates.
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil. ( use more if needed to fully wet the powder )
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (Optional)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes (Optional)

Done

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hey @BrassNwood , as I am little bit paranoid... had like 6 grams of low quality Moroccan hash and as I didn't trusted it at all, I washed it out with alcohol and made RSO out of it... I got 1,5grams of RSO which I used to make oil - 1,5grams RSO to 1,5ML of MCT + 1/6 lecithin. I could have just used the hash as it is... but I think this made more concentrated stuff... but I'm not sure, I must try it out. I know you make your own hash and you can trust your product, but I don't trust this product at all. Is it better if I use this hash to make RSO and use this RSO to make oil than using the hash as it is if I don't trust it at all? This is the same type of hash I reported I can't solve in oil so I can use it with dropper to fill the caps. By the same type I mean same 'strain', same guy, same price, but the hash it self is now different - this one is solving well in oil, so I can use dropper to fill caps with it, but still I don't trust it at all. So in short - does making RSO out of this hash produce more potent product than the hash it self or you will advise to use the hash as it is ?

17. Split the Hash in half and do some both ways and see what you like best. I've made tincture from my Kief but not RSO. That gets created from the scraps left after I power shake the kief off first.

BNW

18. Hm...what I am using is a mixture of about 6 strains I had put little bits and pieces away from, largely scrappy and/or smaller pieces. Good quality stuff though.
    The only (potential) problem is, it's already been through the grinder. It's not super fine, but it's yknow...
    Should that still be alright to decarb?

19. Sure. We like to decarb pea size nuggets anyhow so that will be fine. Take it down to dust as after the decarb when it is stone dry and not so sticky. Mortar and Pistil or a wine bottle on a hard surface seemed to work best.

BNW

• Like Like x 1