Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Well let us know how the living ride goes

Sent with my mangled wad of paper, string, and plasticy bits....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ok think these could work for sleep eyes are heavy body relaxation in waves. Got hungry too n ate a quarter bag of Fritos thinkin that may help boost the effects.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Can this be done with bud as I don't have access to a lot of keif. I only get about an ounce of bud per shot.....it so if someone would be kind enough to give me ratios that would be great I have done 7 grams of decarbed bud in 1/4 cup of oil with 2 teaspoons of lecithin and a full 00 cap gets me stoned. It would be great of I could make more concentrated longer lasting caps

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. the last like 3 pages of this thread is about using flower

• Like Like x 1
  5. I started from the beginning and got about 50 pages in

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. @jtrain252

Decarb = 240 F for 40 minutes (uncovered)

5 Grams Kief-hash-concentrates-powdered buds
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.
    Fills 30 (0) sized capsules.

Same recipe for most everything cannabis related.
    Done with high grade Kief or Concentrates it is 85+ mg per capsule.
    With bud it's around 25mg per capsule
    Kief = 50% THC
    Buds = 15% THC
    These are the numbers we usually use for our guesses as to how strong the stuff is without actual lab testing.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. #527 GorillaGherkin, Apr 28, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    B9CF0F42-51CB-4A4E-AB7E-63E46603ADF4.jpeg
    The re-up!!! Slept 9.5 hrs last night pain free and woke up excited for the day. Can’t say enough about these BNW. Thank you so much for the post.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yesterday I shared again 1 of my caps with friend which had never tried edibles. He smokes every now and then, but he is not regular user. I made 1 cap for him - 2 drops from the oil I made using the weakest hash I had in my stash. This hash is actually pretty good but it's on the low quality - I believer somewhere between 10 and 15% THC. This type of hash cost 15 euros for 5 grams... so... it worth. Sometime ago when I smoked I used this hash sometimes - when smoked it will give you a mellow short high - like 1... 1 and half hour of good head high, not too strong. The reason I say it's low quality is because compared to other expensive types of hash, this hash doesn't bubble when heated which is sign for low potency. Luckily I believe this hash is just 3-4 sieved hash with more plant material than the first and second sieve. By 3-4 sieved I mean - Moroccan guys take the weed and they gently sieve the hash from the plant, after that they use the same plants again but this time they smack the plants more intense to get out the rest of the hash which wasn't sieved the first time. They do that up to 4-5 times. First sieve is the best hash and every sieve afterwards contain less hash and more plant material. So using this hash I made caps size 4 with 4-5 drops in it and the results are very impressive. My friend which took the cap with just 2 drops was wasted really well... not to intense to become uncomfortable but he was really impressed by the effect and he had a really good night with lots of laughing! His eyes were really really red like... I've never seen him like that before and I know him for years. I use the same hash for my caps and 4 drops are making the effects reaaally intense... for me at least. I gave also 1 to my brother, but 1 cap didn't worked for him. He needs 2-3 caps in order to feel the effects, but he is regular user - he smokes every day at least a gram of good sativa strains for years. As I mentioned - before I quit smoking I must have 1 cap size "00" in order to feel mellow effects of this caps. After I quit smoking 4 drops are really my limit. As I experiment with other people also I found out - users which smoke weed on daily basis will need lots more to feel some effects. Smoking seems to build up your tolerance pretty high... and thats main reason some people need much higher dose to achieve good high.
    After I quit smoking I had 3 weeks of t break and now, for 1 and half month I am stuck to 1 cap size "4" with just 4 drops in it and every time I take 1 of this caps I am smashed very well. It really doesn't seem to build my tolerance up at the moment. So far this is the most efficient way of getting medicated. Although smoking is different experience because of the preparation, the taste of the joint and the faster effects, caps are much more stronger than any joint you will smoke. I do also have some 191 proof alcohol tincture, but because of this caps... I almost don't use the tincture anymore.
    I made some caps using superior hash - I used to smoke this hash before and this was really potent stuff. Using this type of hash for caps is really not funny... I made 3 people sick and every time I use this caps I almost hate my self because I know it will be a hard trip and I still take it. On full effects, it gets so intense that everything seems pretty "dream like", music is overwhelming - when you listen to it is the only thing happening at that moment. I can't communicate normal... like to speak with someone because I can't focus on the subject because I am only thinking how high I am at the moment. As I af familiar with the effects and I try to stay strong, this strong hash caps made other 3 people here puke the sh*t out of them and they said to me they could feel the effects of it 3 days later. Thats why I decided to move to weaker hash for the caps as that much of potent stuff is a little bit too much.
    I think I am from the users which are pretty sensitive to this caps - just 4 drops of weak hash is low dose, but this is really what I need... using more is just not needed. So this is maybe also good to know - try out your dose and when you find your "sweet spot" stick to it... don't make your caps stronger as this will build up your tolerance.
    This recipe is saving me tons of money... I used to smoke about 10 grams every week... well with 10 grams I can make maybe 1000 caps (size 4 caps) and every single one of them is enough for me for the whole day...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. I used bud to make my caps. Just 0 caps filled half way. 3 caps gets me where I want to be, think I could take another and be ok but I’m not gunna push it to hard. Eyes are extremely heavy, pain in my back is gone, short term memory loss, very relaxed I like these too much. If I used these daily I’d have to take the bus everywhere.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. So in an effort to use up the starting to melt RSO capsules on hand I've been taking them in the late afternoon. One or 2 set me up nicely for the rest of the evening. Last night was happy hour with an old friend and I was away from the RSO supply so I took a couple of the standard Kief caps about 4pm.
    7pm as TTS and I heading out to pick up some Del for dinner walking down the docks I was about as high as I've been getting for the past several days but lacking klutzy, clumsy, walking I've had on the RSO's. More clear headed if that makes sense. The Kief is a cleaner, more walkabout grade high.
    TTS calls it the FPE effects (Full Plant Extract)
    :)

I could pass a road side DUI on the hash-kief caps but not on the RSO ones. The RSO capsules knock my sense of balance to far off kilter.

It was 2 RSO caps and 4 deep dabs of Resin that knocked the fool right out of me last week. Highest I've been in several months. Got way more then I was ready for and was not having a good time for a couple of hours. :)
    Eventually it did wear down into a comfortable range but it was hold on tight for the first 2 hours.
    WOOOOHOOOOO.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. So RSO caps are even strong as the hash ones? What ratio do u use to make them? How much RSO with how much coconut oil + lecithine?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]
    After I shake off the best of the trichomes with dry ice I'm left with this.
    Standard decarb 240 F for 40 minutes first.
    750ml of very high proof Alcohol to a near full quart jar of scraps and a very fast cold wash.
    10 seconds.
    [​IMG]
    Pressed out with a potato ricer.
    [​IMG]
    Next I'll reduce all of this to tar.
    [​IMG]
    A small pot still recovers most of my Alcohol.
    [​IMG]
    A computer fan overnight removes any remaining water. Next I'll add an equal amount of Coconut oil and work the tar loose from the pan with the fresh oil.

[​IMG]
    1/6th lecithin added and a single heat of 220 F for 40 minutes.
    This gets capped up exactly like the Kief versions.
    The RSO is very bitter and I don't recommend you let these melt in your mouth. YUCK !!!
    Effects are very close to the Kief caps in general with a bit more body effects and I'm clumsy on the RSO.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. So if I have 10ml RSO left, I must solve it in 10ml coconut oil? Thx for the info... will try that for sure!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. Great thread BNW! Subbed. Lots of reading still left...I have my pen and paper for notes.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. its happening today! I'll let you all know how the process goes and what the results are!

20190505_102812.jpg

Thanks for all the help @BrassNwood really appreciate it brother!

• Like Like x 4
  16. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. Alright, Followed the instructions and everything worked just fine! got 33 caps from the 5gram recipe.

this is how it things worked out

Decarb

20190505_131314.jpg
    Coffee Grinder and Mesh
    20190505_133046.jpg Lecithin/coconut oil/back in the oven and then freezer
    20190505_133802.jpg
    20190505_141142.jpg
    20190505_154040.jpg 20190505_181149.jpg 20190505_163253.jpg
    Thanks again @BrassNwood !!! appreciate all of the help

will update in a few days regarding potency and what not.

Side note: this was the first time i've ever put weed in the oven. I did it in the garage with the garage door open. and OMG. good thing its legal here because i'm pretty sure my entire neighbourhood could smell it. haha

thanks again everyone.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  18. Everybody having fun here? lol. No doubt!

:wave: Brass!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Had a Bong hit and took 2 caps when I got home from work, and a 3rd cap about 40 minutes ago.

Definitely feeling it. heavy eyes, really vibrant colours, super relaxed, my shoulder pain is totally manageable.

Not over powered by any means off the 3 caps I had, I'd say 3 or 4 might be perfect for me. and maybe 6 if i want to get really messed up.

Also I think next time I can probably fit 3-5 more drops per cap.

can't say thank you enough @BrassNwood :thankyou::D
    20190506_165510.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1