Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. N/m sorry BNW, found the answer...

2. 10 pounds of dry ice and
    [​IMG]
    Hashmaster 5000
    [​IMG]
    Command chair
    [​IMG]
    Action stations !
    [​IMG]
    Standard load is half a 1/2 gallon jar
    [​IMG]
    Pre run bucket does the initial chilling and keeps the power bucket frost free
    [​IMG]
    Recovering the dry ice
    [​IMG]
    Typical take after 60 seconds of shaking.
    [​IMG]
    MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm
    [​IMG]
    Play Dough goodness
    [​IMG]
    Damn I love making this stuff
    [​IMG]
    Todays haul.
    Decarbed the first tray of scraps as well
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hey brass, just wondering, any reason why you don't tightly seal with aluminum foil while decarbing? I might have asked before lol...

4. @mandoluce
    I keep stripping off bits I find don't matter over the long haul and covering the decarb is part of that. I do so much the foil gets in the way and really doesn't make any difference that I can tell after years at this.
    240 F is just below the smoke point for both the hash and weed scraps and my old toaster oven and I have gotten to know each other after all this time. If I see a hint of smoke I dial down a smidgen. In all events I watch my thermometers close and just rock on.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  5. Cool thanks for response. Making a big xmas batch today, will be about the 10th time I've made em. Good shit! Everyone loves them! Rock on brother!

6. Hey Brass so i finally went out and bought sunflower lecithin oil and some new coconut oil (they had mct oil but it was a little pricey I'm going to check Amazon for that) i want to use 1gram of bho wax, how much oil and lecithin should i use... I don't think I'm going to cap it up, i was thinking of making edibles and wanting to use as little oil as possible so it's more just a carrier oil, so i can toss it in any edible....i was thinking of looking for healthy edible recipes, I'm trying to drop the lbs, thanks as always.... oh and you've done this so many times i know bad kat recommends multiple heating/cooling cycles.... do you feel it helps? Cause i have nothing but time for this little project

7. @jujuofthebush
    Depends on how wicked strong you want the oil.
    For just a single gram I'd go with about a half a teaspoon of Coconut oil and a sprinkle of lecithin. You can always thin down a really strong oil but if it's weak to start with your just fucked.
    I like my high nice and as edgy as possible with no sleeper at all so I do a single freeze as more cycling makes me nod off. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Play with multi cycling as you get more practice at it. Stick to the basics and repeat the steps until your comfortable making oil. I tend to toss stuff together and always wing it with the lecithin now and combine steps and decarb and oil dishes all jammed in the toaster oven together trying to get as much done in as little time as possible.
    I feel like a one armed wallpaper hanger most days when I'm cooking and hashing and doing tincture all in a single day. Running around like a chicken with no head.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. @brass thank you so much i want the oil as potent as possible because like i said i can cut it later, I've made many edibles just first time using lecithin and bho, thank you for confirming what i thought and giving me a starting place, and yes from your pics your hash making days look super insane.... but I'm sure well worth it!

9. Base amounts for lecithin is around 1/6th of the oil part. It's not all that critical. More doesn't help but none at all is very noticeable.by the lack of power.
    The lecithin really does multiply the strength by double IMO
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG] turns into walla [​IMG] used 1.3g of bho with 1/2 tsp coconut oil, and tried to do about a 1/6th of that in sunflower lecithin (oil) i did do one extra heat/freeze cycle this is after the 2nd heat it's so pretty... I kinda want to cap it instead of making edibles butttt idk... I'll report back when i decide what to do!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Did you decarb that? :huh:

• Like Like x 1
  12. My question too.
    :)
    BNW

13. How hallucinating we talkin bout here? like colors or hey imaginary guys how are ya doin type a thing?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yes decarb @ 240º for 40 mins, then coconut oil and sunflower lecithin added dropped temp to 220º baked for 20mins froze 12hrs baked @220º for 20mins back in freezer until i decide what to use it for it was some pretty good bho not just trim run hehehe

15. @jujuofthebush
    It should be ready to send you to the happiest place on earth.
    I'd just try a 1/2 rice grain sized blob. Or eyedropper it and count drops is even better so you can keep track for the next dose. 5 drops and wait 2 hours. 5 more and wait again. Better to sneak up on your first real hard trip then to be on hands and knees with the spins for a few hours.
    Even years of making this stuff I still wanna lick the bowl knowing it'll hit like a ton of bricks and leave me frying hard.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. [​IMG] had another 1 and 1/2 caps.... i figure I'll try one wait 2 hours and see how many more i have to take

• Like Like x 1
  17. @jujuofthebush
    I toss about 7-8 at once now. Right at about a gram of hash per day now. Back off when the wife says I'm to stupid :)
    On the other hand I haven't had an episode since I hammered out the last pound of weed to hash and ramped the fuck back up on caps like I was before summer finished. They might make me stupidly stoned but damn I don't have ANY fucking pain. Full range of motion even working my ass off in the yard transplanting up and down time after time today.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  18. #278 jujuofthebush, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    @brass that's how i gauge edibles too hahaha when the gf says "you need to reign it in Mister" I slow down lol I'm so happy they keep you pain free, it's so fun to be high but just being able to lift something or walk or hike when it used to be too much pain to do so, well thats the real magic of cannabis, and I'm so glad i found friends that can help guide me, and enjoy in this plant the way i do, you're good people Brass, again thanks for the guidance!

Edit: @brass hey buddy i ment to ask, since i enjoy making the capsules is it worth buying the MCT oil??? Depending on what you say i may pick it up do comparison runs

• Like Like x 1
  19. @jujuofthebush
    Over the years I've sampled just about every possible cooking oil from Avocado to Safflower oil and everything in between.
    Settled on straight Coconut oil a few years ago.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  20. #280 J T, Nov 21, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    I followed BKS's tutorial to start. I decarbed 5.5grams of dry sift hash for 30mins at 220. I then mixed 2.5 teaspoons of coconut oil in well, and then put in glass oven safe container because it was a good size to hold the oil.(does glass make a difference heat wise??) I then placed it on a baking tray, and into the oven for 40mins at 220(using BKS's instructions) and then froze over night. I was planning on doing a second run, until I saw your thread. I know I am going to have to experiment with the process myself many times to gauge what works for me and my kitchen, but should I do another heat/freeze run if I want a less tired effect? I just worry that I haven't processed it enough in general, as BKS seems to stress that factor. I know her thread is slightly outdated though. Which is why I'm asking you, as you seem very responsive and up to date. :)

Thanks,
    JT

• Like Like x 1