Halloween :)

Discussion in 'General' started by obiwancanblowme, Nov 1, 2012.

1. I freakin love halloween. me and my buddy matched $5 on an L. we smoked a bowl afterward. i love the high you get from blunts, mad trippy and stuff. its awesome :cool: . we were gettin bored so we went outside and walked around. it was mad funny and kinda creepy i was high as hell haha. then this kid we knew came and started talking on the phone to some other person "I'm TRYNA MATCH ON A 10 BAG YO!" right i front of my neighboor. jesus i hate reckless dumbass people who'll get my ass caught just because they're dumb

2. love smoking blunts.. glass is definitely my #1 but a blunt sesh with friends is great. I know what you mean though, I've been in so many situations with dumb people yelling shit about weed out in public... like damn dude.. I'm tryna smoke too but shut up..

my Halloween was pretty fun though. put on a giant hot dog suit, smoked some weed, funneled some beer, and went trick or treating around campus :D

3. lol caught by a neighbor, big deal, what are they gonna do... tell the cops you smoke weed hahahahahha

sounds like fun though

4. well, um yeah they could call the cops, tell my parents, there's alot of negative things that could happen from a neighboor hearing someone im with saying stuff like that. it makes me look like an idiot

5. call the cops and tell them "i heard someone talking about weed"

your parents probably already know, they are your parents and as an adult you should have no issue explaining they cant control you

but yea, it is kinda against social norm to just loudly talk about weed deals via phone in public

6. yes my parents know, but its still the principle that its not something to openly yell out in front of people i hardly know

7. I didn't smoke on Halloween. Not cuz I didn't want to, but my group just never got around to it. We're all pretty big stoners, so it was kinda weird.

8. I also attended one Halloween party with my friends at moapa valley corn maze. It was amazing. Me and my friends enjoyed a lot and looking to go this year too.

9. I like to smoke on Halloween. The other 364 days are good for a buzz too. This was an oldie Goldie thread.