Halloween Snatches

Discussion in 'General' started by PeaceToker420, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Halloweens coming sooooon and the hoes will be hoesss.

J/w wondering what GC nation is planning to be (friday and saturday if your going to 2 parties)

Im thinking i'll be a mexican friday and still undecided about saturday. Its the bigger party so im trying to get a good costume..

So far constructing a bong suit or a "baked" potato are the 2 im debating between.

GC?? :gc_rocks:

2. halloweens comin up again eh? i dunno, prolly working.

3. Indeed working :(

Get to dress up though! Should be fun. I should be....

huh...

I don't fucking know....

4. If you guys are working past 9pm on friday and saturday, i am truely sorry.

I'll chug extra beers and smoke extra blunts for you :smoke:

5. yeah i work early on sunday so i wont eb able to do any serious partying on saturday and i got school on halloween and got a speech due, so i cant really party after work on sunday either

all my friends are going to philly and i cant cuz i work, so this halloween is gonna blow...im considering going to a dubstep show on friday alone, or i mite ask this chick to go if she sounds like she wants to go

but yeah, i wont be dressing up for shit this year, and probly wont be doing much

i wont even be able to watch the Pats steelers game either, fuck me

6. Friday night I'm going to a smaller party. It's more of a get together than a party. I'm still gonna get as fucked up as possible though. There are bigger parties I could go to but one of my close friends is having this one so I'm looking forward to it.

Saturday we're going to a bigger party. Last year we went and it was pretty fucking good. I don't know the crowd there that much but once I'm fucked up enough it's not going to matter.

7. I'm dressing my dick up as a blunt. All the hoes is gonna smoke it

8. I'm gonna be a photo booth
    Ladies just insert a quarter, step in, and "OMG you're naked". It goes one of two ways from there ;)

9. totally cuts out the bullshit... its either we do or we dont

any more people celebrating?

10. I want to be Tyrone Biggums and run around stealing candy from kids.

11. #12 Cynikal, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011

Well aren't you hardcore lil' stoner...
    Here is a chicken with human arms for your amusement.
    Also ignore the "Happy Easter" bit from it.

if you didn't get the joke,
    it's a cock with human arms
    smoking a pipe with a cigar in the bowl.

[​IMG]
    brought to you by
    [grasscity]

12. I'ma be a sexy [male] nurse.

13. #14 Cynikal, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
    You mad dude.
    Does this turn you on?

[​IMG]
    [grasscity]

14. yes Halloween the one holiday every year ive looked forward too since i was about 18 to dress up like a kid again but instead of overload on candy just get shit faced at a nice ole Halloween rager. party at my place friday at FSU then headed to CMU for my buddys Halloween bash Saturday gonna be a weekend to not remember!

15. uh! Like, gar-osse.

16. Lol. what? How about any of these crazy monsters?
    [​IMG]

17. Sucks, bubble head can't even give a zombie bj.